Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Let's see....

1. I had dark, dark brown eyes until I hit adulthood sometime. One day, my mom pointed out that I no longer had brown eyes. They're hazel now, but mostly green.

2. Because of this, I get a little sad when I hear "Brown Eyed Girl" on the radio.

3. I'm thinking about going back to school to get my MA in either composition and rhetoric or literature.

Hi Manderlyh, you can share my song "Green Eyed Lady" from Sugarloaf. I have always had blue/green eyes. Embrace hazel, it's more interesting than plain brown (no offense to anyone :) )..... as for "Brown Eyed Girl" the song is really about a relationship between a white boy and a brown skinned girl (the original title was to be brown skinned girl)... so if that makes you feel any better.

As for the MA, it's always great to continue your education!

Hi Manderlyh, you can share my song "Green Eyed Lady" from Sugarloaf. I have always had blue/green eyes. Embrace hazel, it's more interesting than plain brown (no offense to anyone :) )..... as for "Brown Eyed Girl" the song is really about a relationship between a white boy and a brown skinned girl (the original title was to be brown skinned girl)... so if that makes you feel any better.

Yeah...it's also about sex, that "Brown Eyed Girl" song is! My mom used to sing it to me when I was little, so it's always been a little shocking to really think about what it's about.

I'm a little bored, so I think the MA is the thing to do. I'm late for this semester, but I would be fine for next semester--January.

Hi Manderlyh, you can share my song "Green Eyed Lady" from Sugarloaf. I have always had blue/green eyes. Embrace hazel, it's more interesting than plain brown (no offense to anyone smile.gif )..... as for "Brown Eyed Girl" the song is really about a relationship between a white boy and a brown skinned girl (the original title was to be brown skinned girl)... so if that makes you feel any better.

Your eyes are definately very pretty. I love the eyelashes...hee.

Don't try to butter me up :) thank you.

It's true. But anyways.....life is hectic at times and we don't always get what we want. Many would have never guessed I'm headed back to school...

Anyways.

To the guys here.....she as adorable eyes....a fact is a fact.

You know me I could charm a monkey out of a tree too. But it's always been this way.

Random facts about me....let me see here. I can sing like Elvis...I used to sing in several Choirs. School and Church.

Instruments....that for another day...

Rock Hard!

I've collapsed from being exhausted twice.

1. The first time I'd arose in our tub wondering what happened? I was a bit wet with a bump on my head and a busted lip.

2. The second time they actually thought I was dead in an ambulance. According the them, they brought me around with morphine, oxygen and C.P.R.

You don't see anything passing before you including blue Zebras or Drew Bloody Barrymore. Yes I've been fascinated by Drew from some stupid reason for a long time. Two of her sits here, one on my desk and the other on my kitchen cabinets with Gertie. Both hand signed ;)

I am trying to figure out how to retire really early:-)

Lately I have been catching up with a lot of old friends.

When the weather gets cooler I love hot chocolate (with real milk!)

Waiting for this Friday to see "It Might Get Loud"...finally.

Between the ages of 23 and 25 I lost 60 pounds. I'm reminded of this on days (like today) when I sit on the couch drinking beer and eating jalapeno Doritos :)

It's fun to do, but I have to be careful...

I got my first pair of glasses when I was six months old.

I've always wondered how they would know a child that young needed them.

My random facts:

I'm mildly obsessive because I need to do everything in a certain order.

I have a dog named "Dog", and 2 rabbits named "Bun-Bun" and "Brown-Bun". Not very creative.

My boyfriend and I collect old records and video games.

I've been practicing something I wouldn't exactly call a religion for better than two years now. It brings me much peace and relaxation. It makes it very easy to center myself and move forward. Ideally it's also a practice of always success and sharing.

I think it sort of blew a few peoples minds in my family. But I don't think they understand it fully. Nor do I..I do know it helps anyway and that's what really counts for us :hurrah:

Archived