Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

and i hate to say rap has grown on me a bit faster than country

[same here]... [though the bulk of the allure i find with rap is the few artists who find new/unique ways to rhyme words]... [ref: Eminem in the late 90's]

I am extremely obsessed with Led Zeppelin, and have just joined this forum today. :D

I'm 15.

I'm extremely jealous of my uncle who has been to six Zeppelin concerts...

I sang CCR'S, "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" at a talent show a few nights ago (It was awesome.)

I play keyboard by ear, and am currently teaching myself how to play, "No Quarter."

The Dark Knight Rises movie was AMAZING. :popcorn2:

• 3 weeks later...

- I was fucking a woman once, and her mom walked in - the mom was so disgusted with her daughter. To this day, I laugh my ass off over it

- Another time, a woman's mother expected me to marry her daughter, because her daughter was sleeping in my bed every night...That didn't go over well with me....

- I once knocked over a Johnny on The Spot at a gig, and had no idea a fellow was in there having a shit, the look of panic on his face when he crawled out was really funny

- In Grade 12, I hit on my french teacher, hoping she would sleep with me, but she reported me to the office for inappropriate talk...

- One night I volunteered to be a designated driver for a mate of mine, well I got rear ended that night by a drunk, and totalled my buddy's limited edition sports car, I remember him bitching that he should have drunk and drive and nothing would have happened.

Ok, here is some crazy shit and you have to realize, I usually don't look for trouble but this was 20 years ago...

I meet this whack-job girl who was the spitting image of Terri Garr at a rave. I took her back to my place and well, you know the rest. Anyway, we began to see each other for sex regularly and one time we were at her mothers house while the old bat was away. We just finished up a bit of the old in-out, in-out and I excused myself to use the johnny across the hall and remove my fluorescent blue condom in the toilet. Halfway down the hall I look and HUZZAHHH!!! There is her mother and two matronly old ladies sitting at the dining room table with coffee and staring at yours truly (naked except for blue condom hanging off partially flaccid member) in abject horror. I run like a raped ape into the crapper and slam the door. The mother starts screaming at my little dancing queen calling her a sex addict and asking how her fiance would like to know what she was up to. Meanwhile, me being cold, naked, and scared shitless and wondering how I was going to get out of this mess was shocked when the door opened up and my tight but loose honey threw in my clothes and told me to get dressed...were leaving! So, I had to do the perp walk of shame (fully clothed this time sans blue condom) past the Daughters of the American Revolution review squad before my freedom could be had.

Now dear reader, this is the real good part...

About two weeks later I am starting a masters level class for biological psychology when the professor walks in. Guess who the professor was???? Yep, the mother of my little suzie rotten crotch. She actually turned out to be quite nice and explained to me her daughter was a bit of a nympho so she held no ill will towards me, and I got an 3.9 for the class!!!

Oh, and later (after about two months) I pawned her off to my good friend from high school who was on leave from the navy. They are now married with three great children and she no longer looks like Terri Garr, now she looks like Roseanne Barr with a mustache and we no longer talk since he has some deluded notion that I may still want to relive past glories. All I can say is the man must be blind, beside the fact I am married, I do have standards, and with the way she looks these days I am afraid she may sport a bigger dick than me.

What is that - a portable toilet? If so, they take some knocking over...not the kind of thing you'd accidentally stumble into & knock over, lol.

When I was working on a building site during summer hols at Uni, whenever anyone used the porta-shithouse, we used to take it in turns to lob half-bricks & other debris at the shack. I was a victim of it myself several times, and the noise inside was both shocking and deafening. But the best times were whenever the mechanical digger was there, digging foundations or whatever. Whenever the driver saw someone enter the porta-shitter & not come out after say 20 seconds, he'd stop whatever he was doing, roar over to the crapper, and start rocking it back & forth with the digger bucket. Awesome.

I called a friend of mine who works in the trades to do that at his building site, he laughed and told me he would explain how it worked out. Thanks for passing that one on!

little suzie rotten crotch

:hysterical:

Even funnier ............. 'Suzie' is the name of my ex husband's new girlfriend.

So every time I hear her name mentioned, i'm going to automatically think of "Little Suzie Rotten Crotch" :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Even funnier ............. 'Suzie' is the name of my ex husband's new girlfriend.

So every time I hear her name mentioned, i'm going to automatically think of "Little Suzie Rotten Crotch" :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I am glad to be of assistance. Truth be told, anyone on this board who is an ex-Marine, had this little notion drilled into him during basic training and later during SERE as well (a real nice touch to really bring the point home on that one). Nothing like being 17 years old and away from home for the first time in an alien environment and have a drill instructor mention day after day how your best friend "Jody" is at home banging your girlfriend "little Suzie rotten crotch" back home while you are busting your hump in basic...Priceless!

Archived