Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

• 4 weeks later...

I am now a professional musician as of last May. Sure beats digging ditches and sucking up to jerks. :P

Hiya RA :wave:

Saw the vid for your cover of Going To California a little while back. . Very cool B) . Wishing you nothing but the best with the new career and hoping you see fit to include me with 1 of the first 100 LP's you put out , autographed too if you don'y mind :lol: . Good luck my friend :beer:

^Nice video, Charles.

Saw them live in April, actually(my aunt won some tickets and asked me to go with my cousin), and it wasn't a bad concert at all. They actually had a ton of energy onstage, jumping around a lot and, uh...Chris throwing a perfectly good Fender Strat into the air. :tears:

Hiya RA :wave:

Saw the vid for your cover of Going To California a little while back. . Very cool B) . Wishing you nothing but the best with the new career and hoping you see fit to include me with 1 of the first 100 LP's you put out , autographed too if you don'y mind :lol: . Good luck my friend :beer:

Hey bro, long time no see!!!

Yeah, this is exciting. Don't expect much for openers, but you have to start somewhere, right? I just covered Zep as a goof and thought I'd share it. I re-did it to a point where it's releasable, but what's the point? :lol:

And I already have one album out (as a digital release), shoot me a PM for details. Cheers! :drinks:

Best of luck to you, any samples going free. I liked what I heard.

Thanks Joe...appreciate the well wishes! Amazon.com, Itunes, Spotify, CD Baby, etc. all sell the digital release over here in the US. You can check out the samples there.

Album title is "Love In The Sand".

• 1 month later...

Archived