Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Pardon the question if you don't know... but can you explain to me the story behind the blue field???

I am guessing its artifical turf of some sort, right?

Thanks in advance!

I think they put it in around 1986 or something. Who knows...it's been blue as long as I can remember! :lol:

It's Astroturf. I guess we're getting new turf, but it's going to stay blue. It's quite funny. I've read a few different places that we're the only school with the blue turf. I didn't know that, but I think I've just taken it for granted, having lived in Boise all my life. :lol:

I'm a thread killer. Watch this one die :wave:

Excuse me, I'm the thread killer 'round these parts.

Now it's time for me to go eat french toast and practice more guitar stuff.

I'm writing a song based on a tune from an Earthworm Jim game. I've had this idea in my head for a while now, it's time to put it on paper and frets.

I'm a thread killer. Watch this one die :wave:

Excuse me, I'm the thread killer 'round these parts.

Oh no. No one gets to take my title (see my sig... and my avi). Absolutely no one. I will fight to hold it!

My hat's on the table. I dare you... put yours down...

:D

It says it's snowing, but it's not.... :blink:

I think it's pretty funny how the anono list peaks on weekends........:lol:

I'm trying hard to fight the depression of the gig. It ain't easy.

I could probably write a blues tune because of it. :(

" baby, baby, baby, :whistling: "

:D

Dead tonight...everybody hootin' it up in London... :(

F'k it. I'm outta here.

B)

Ok...now for real! :wave:

My dad had a root canal a few days ago and a quarter inch piece of drill bit broke off in his tooth - and they can't get it out. The dentist said it's not that big of a deal, it won't get infected or cause pain when the tooth is healed.

He'll have a story to tell whenever he gets his head x-rayed. :blink:

I dislike kids under 14 with cell phones and iPods.

Not so much about the iPods, but it irritates me about he cell phone thing. When I was a kid, I had a PAGER, but I had to pay for it. <_< I was 17, and it was the only way I could borrow the car.

I'm grouchy. Dave's friend came over, and rang the doorbell, which woke me up from my nap. I was trying to take a 25 minute nap before I had to go to work because I have an 18-hour day and I got 5 hours of sleep last night...again. I answered the door, let him in, and Dave came up the stairs. I said "Dave, you're fired. I had to get the door." (he knew I was trying to take a nap and said that he'd get the door when his friend came over).

I went to the bathroom, and heard Dave's friend bad-mouthing me (they were downstairs).

He said something that I didn't understand, then "I'm sorry, that was really rude." Then Dave mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

What the fuck!? I am really pissed off. God forbid I try to take a fucking nap on a Saturday afternoon after I put in a fucking 90+ hour week and haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep a fucking night!

I'm really pissed off about that. I wasn't being mean to Dave--I say that "he's fired" all the time when I am slightly irked. That's all--I was slightly irked when I had to get the door instead of him getting it.

GRR!

It's five degrees above zero (farenheit) here with snow flurries in the forecast. I have a strat and a tele, along with a Fender amp. I have been playing in a contemporary church band for 8 years. No money, but there has been talk on and off of making a c.d.

Sometimes when I dream, there is a musical soundtrack to it! Cool sounding stuff and usually stuff I never heard before!!

My wife is out of town until tomorrow night;so I'm going to suprise her by cleaning the entire house from top to bottom.It's not so much that it's a mess-it really isn't-but there's a whole lot of shit I want to get to,and reorganize.She's been having a really rough time at her job,having to work Saturdays,she's sick,and she really needs a break.I told her mom "When she gets home;she won't even recognize the place."By the time I get finished;there'll be not a stitch of dirty laundry,not a dirty dish,not a speck of dust anywhere.I'm even going to reorganize the cabinets.When I'm done;it's gonna be so clean in here,it's going to make a hospital look like a fucking pigpen.(I'm also going to stay logged in;what the fuck?I can multitask)

She told me that when she gets home;I'd better be ready. ;)

Well;I will,but she better pray she's ready for me B):shifty:

I like puppies, kittens and ponies. Especially pink ones.

And unicorns.

I also like having slumber parties! Especially if all of us are allowed to stay up after midnight, eat caramel popcorn ... and talk about boys!!!!!!!!!!

Except Jason. He such a dweeb and his jeans are always too short. And he has zits.

EWWWWWWWWwwwww!!!!!

~666

My wife is out of town until tomorrow night;so I'm going to suprise her by cleaning the entire house from top to bottom.It's not so much that it's a mess-it really isn't-but there's a whole lot of shit I want to get to,and reorganize.She's been having a really rough time at her job,having to work Saturdays,she's sick,and she really needs a break.I told her mom "When she gets home;she won't even recognize the place."By the time I get finished;there'll be not a stitch of dirty laundry,not a dirty dish,not a speck of dust anywhere.I'm even going to reorganize the cabinets.When I'm done;it's gonna be so clean in here,it's going to make a hospital look like a fucking pigpen.(I'm also going to stay logged in;what the fuck?I can multitask)

She told me that when she gets home;I'd better be ready. ;)

Well;I will,but she better pray she's ready for me B):shifty:

Oh, she'll definitely appreciate it, no doubt. Kudos to you

I like puppies, kittens and ponies. Especially pink ones.

And unicorns.

I also like having slumber parties! Especially if all of us are allowed to stay up after midnight, eat caramel popcorn ... and talk about boys!!!!!!!!!!

Except Jason. He such a dweeb and his jeans are always too short. And he has zits.

EWWWWWWWWwwwww!!!!!

~666

OMG, story of my life :o

I NO I NO I No

And Jason iz such a dweeb I NO I saw him pick his nose in maht today, EWWWWW

Now, Kevin, Kevin, HE soooo a cuti, OMG

OMG Kevin is rly a cuti!!!

But he likes that bch Jessica. She's such a slut. Did you see what she was wearing yesterday? I mean HLO!! I don't think EVRY1 needs to see THAT! LOL!

Kevin is sooo 2 good 4 her.

I think I'm going to ask him to if he thinks his mom will let him go to the mall with me and my mom.

THAT WOULD BE SO KEWLIES!

LYLAS

OMG OMG OMG,

that wuld b sooooooo KOOL

LOL

I realized how incredibly different in age we are when I almost used "THAT WOULD BE SOOOO, LIKE, BITCHEN" while trying to pretend i was a teenage girl.

haha.

You seem to have it down pretty good, though.

It's almost, like ...

You're a teenager.

haha.

natch.

~666

Archived