Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

LOL Thanks, Sathington.

^lol in that case, I hope you lose a sock tonight!

I cannot sleep with socks on, even in the middle of winter. I like to be able to stick my feet out from under the covers if I get too hot.

The hidden random fact about yourself in your post is, you don't tuck in your sheets or blanket. ;):D

. I like to be able to stick my feet out from under the covers if I get too hot.

Same here. I suffer from hot feet and sometimes I have to put them under cold water before I tuck in. I can't use a sleeping bag due to restrictions. Been like it since I was small.

:yesnod: I never make my bed, seems like the most pointless thing ever lol.

Because you're just gonna mess it up later in the same day, right? :yesnod:

I make mine up if only to put junk on it through the day.

Random fact about me:

Anything I do overhanded (writing, throwing a football, etc) I can only do with my left hand.

Bowling, tossing a softball, (underhanded things) I can only do well with my right.

It makes playing tennis interesting. ;)

Random fact about me:

Anything I do overhanded (writing, throwing a football, etc) I can only do with my left hand.

Bowling, tossing a softball, (underhanded things) I can only do well with my right.

;)

Wow, that's some deep thoughts and I mean that. I just hop on my garden tractor and get on with it, but now I'm going to think of your issue...

That's very thoughtful of you to do. I just assumed that was a weird thing for me to think about. :lol: I keep my eyes open for grasshoppers etc. I give them fair warning by moving very slow. :D

Random fact about me:

See, I could never do that. I hate when I'm dog tired and I have to take crap off my bed to get into it.

Let me guess, you hit backhanded a lot? :D I favor the backhand, it puts a lot more spin on the ball. ;)

I hate peanut butter, dunno if you yanks have that over there, anyways, detest the stuff, makes me wanna go burn the factory down where they make it, no one should eat it, especially around me, just typing here about it makes me nautious!

post-11164-0-03952200-1422456106_thumb.j

I hate peanut butter, dunno if you yanks have that over there, anyways, detest the stuff, makes me wanna go burn the factory down where they make it, no one should eat it, especially around me, just typing here about it makes me nautious!

attachicon.gifpeanut-butter-bread.jpg

We've got peanut butter! :P Never been a fan of peanut butter myself, although my dog is quite fond of it...

Random fact: I always have a little humidifier on in my room cause if my room is dead silent I can't sleep! For some reason that quiet hum it makes helps me fall asleep better, if it's dead silent I can't go to sleep. :lol:

We've got peanut butter! :P Never been a fan of peanut butter myself, although my dog is quite fond of it...

Random fact: I always have a little humidifier on in my room cause if my room is dead silent I can't sleep! For some reason that quiet hum it makes helps me fall asleep better, if it's dead silent I can't go to sleep. :lol:

Same here! I always have some classical or jazz on very low volume when I sleep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_Through_the_Night

I take the world's longest showers. Sometimes as long as 45 minutes! It's like an office for me. I do all my important thinking there.

I'd be breaking the bathroom door down if any of my kids took that long in the shower, between five and ten minutes for a shampoo and shave shower, a couple of minutes for a wash over, is well long enough. What with the cost of water, electric, four/ five people (depending on who is home) showering twice daily during the hottest days the cost soon adds up and as I'm the bill payer ya do as yer told.

I'd be breaking the bathroom door down if any of my kids took that long in the shower, between five and ten minutes for a shampoo and shave shower, a couple of minutes for a wash over, is well long enough. What with the cost of water, electric, four/ five people (depending on who is home) showering twice daily during the hottest days the cost soon adds up and as I'm the bill payer ya do as yer told.

X 10000!

shame on you, missy.

I take the world's longest showers. Sometimes as long as 45 minutes! It's like an office for me. I do all my important thinking there.

45 minutes? That's less than 7 bucks a month. Less than an hour of work a week. It's probably more than worth it.

Hydrotherapy is very therapeutic. It helps you remove toxins and your circulation, relieve pain, feel more energetic and revitalize your health. Not to mention, a fantastic stress reliever. ;) If it helps, all the more reason to go for it.

X 10000!

shame on you, missy.

:tears: I'm sorry. I swear I'll never do it again. :D

45 minutes? That's less than 7 bucks a month. Less than an hour of work a week. It's probably more than worth it.

Hydrotherapy is very therapeutic. It helps you remove toxins and your circulation, relieve pain, feel more energetic and revitalize your health. Not to mention, a fantastic stress reliever. ;) If it helps, all the more reason to go for it.

Thanks! Now I don't feel so guilty anymore. I'm worth $7 a month! :D

Archived