Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Random Facts About Yourself

well seeing as I didn't post in here when I first joined... I'll leave you some random stuff about me.... some of which has already probably been figured out :lol:... anyways

I'm Josh

I'm seventeen

I love Led Zeppelin and am always ready for discussion about them... and I want to learn more about them

I have been told by friends in the past that I'm obsessed with the Beatles (my other favorite group)... I've read about ten books about them in the last year and a half

I love Star Wars and LOTR

If you want something really random about me then you should know I am very fond using a bunch of periods between words.............. like this....... or this :lol:

and finally last but not least.....

Jimmy Page is my guitar hero!! :)

Edited by achilleslaststand77

If you want something really random about me then you should know I am very fond using a bunch of periods between words.............. like this....... or this :lol:

Hehe, I like to call those idiot dots because my brother will just put them instead of answering a question he's deemed stupid :rolleyes: making me feel like a total idiot lol

I love the ocean as well.

There is nothing more powerfull or serene then the ocean.

I regularly sit on Coogee Beach & watch the sun rise or set.

Or even at Dolphins Point where they have the memorial for the victims of the terrorists attacks in Bali in 2002.

Ah yes, Coogee Beach the best little beach in the world.

A very special place.

Coogee beach is beautiful. Bondi is overrated in my opinion. It's become very commercial and trendy. I used to live on Bondi Road years ago. It's changed so much. I used to do the Bondi to Coogee walk all the time with my sister. And I LOVE the Coogee baths. So peaceful. And no sharks! And looking out to Wedding Cake Island reminds me of the Oils song ...

My grandad lived right on Manly beach and I spent a lot of my childhood there. Thats where I got my love of the ocean. Just the smell of the sea breeze gets me every time. Too bad about the sharks! But I do try to overcome my fear. A friend took me surfing up the coast at Boomerang Beach recently, and after a while I completely forgot about the sharks. I was too busy trying to stay on the board!

Edited by Cali

It's called an ellipses.

and you use three of the periods to do this...if you wanna do it the "technical way. :D

I'm fond of it, too.

I fell asleep reading a book on the couch last night. I woke at 4am, lights still blazing, cat lying on me, and book on the floor.

I stumbled to our bed, and it was being hogged. I walked out of the room and went to the spare bedroom. Then I noticed that I forgot to wash makeup off my face, and I looked like Alice Cooper around the eyes. :hysterical:

I fell asleep reading a book on the couch last night. I woke at 4am, lights still blazing, cat lying on me, and book on the floor.

I stumbled to our bed, and it was being hogged. I walked out of the room and went to the spare bedroom. Then I noticed that I forgot to wash makeup off my face, and I looked like Alice Cooper around the eyes. :hysterical:

Times I've fallen asleep while watching tv on the couch with the lights on: 20

Times stumbled into bed: 4

Times I've looked like Alice Cooper: Never

Can I have your autograph, Mandy? :P

Times I've fallen asleep while watching tv on the couch with the lights on: 20

Times stumbled into bed: 4

Times I've looked like Alice Cooper: Never

Can I have your autograph, Mandy? :P

:lol:

I don't have a picture of it. I washed my face immediately.

Coogee beach is beautiful. Bondi is overrated in my opinion. It's become very commercial and trendy. I used to live on Bondi Road years ago. It's changed so much. I used to do the Bondi to Coogee walk all the time with my sister. And I LOVE the Coogee baths. So peaceful. And no sharks! And looking out to Wedding Cake Island reminds me of the Oils song ...

My grandad lived right on Manly beach and I spent a lot of my childhood there. Thats where I got my love of the ocean. Just the smell of the sea breeze gets me every time. Too bad about the sharks! But I do try to overcome my fear. A friend took me surfing up the coast at Boomerang Beach recently, and after a while I completely forgot about the sharks. I was too busy trying to stay on the board!

Coogee is a very special place for me Cali.

If your in the area make sure you pay a visit to Dolphins Point where they have a memorial for those who lost their lives in the terrorist attacks in Bali on the 12 - 10 - 2002.

I help train the Coogee Dolphins & i try to go to Dolphins Point at least once a week just to reflect & spend some quality time up there.

It's up the northern end of Coogee near the Coogee Palace Hotel.

Thanks. I've never been to the memorial, but I've seen photos of it. The sculpture is beautiful. I'll make a point to go there one day. It's so sad what happened in Bali. So senseless and unfair.

Edited by Cali

Thanks. I've never been to the memorial, but I've seen photos of it. The sculpture is beautiful. I'll make a point to go there one day. It's so sad what happened in Bali. So senseless and unfair.

Cali, life goes on but the can never be any justice in the world when people like these terrorist's are allowed to ply their trade & then try to promote themselves like some hard done by minority group who are just standing up for what they believe in.

They are just cold-blooded murderers who dont deserve to share the same air as we do.

I MISS LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and England generally :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I know what you mean, I lived abroad for 3 years and missed England big time, even though I was in sunshine 24/7 :)

I am off later today when I get up to buy my son a prezzy !!

Edited by leddy

I MISS LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and England generally :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I want to GO to London very badly :'( :'( Hopefully soon but not soon enough :lol:

I want to GO to London very badly :'( :'( Hopefully soon but not soon enough :lol:

Have you been before ??

I can use both of my hands, for a couple years, except writing. (Because i stopped writing with my left hand :angry: )

I have synaesthesia.

I wish i could born again, at 50's and live my youthfulness at 70s :D

I can't live without music, and playing flute.

I love draw caricatures.

I'm sure you will someday, 9, and it will be earlier than you had ever expected. :)

Have you been before ??

Only for a really whirlwind two days so I can't say I saw much. I really need a proper vacation there for a good long time I think :D

Today the owner of the B&B I'm staying at asked what year of college I was in. :blink: I'm eighth grade… 

Funny, I'm always asked what grade I'm in.:lol:

I know what you mean, I lived abroad for 3 years and missed England big time, even though I was in sunshine 24/7 :)

I am off later today when I get up to buy my son a prezzy !!

Sunshine is nicer to visit than to inhabit 24/7, imho! Have fun shopping! :D

Funny, I'm always asked what grade I'm in.:lol:

I went to one of my sisters' high school's football games, and the lady at the ticket counter asked me if I had a student ID. :lol:

I'm asked what grade did you drop out in? :blink:

:hysterical:

It's called an ellipses.

and you use three of the periods to do this...if you wanna do it the "technical way. :D

I'm fond of it, too.

lol thanks for the info.

I like more than three usually........ but not always haha

^I used to just randomly do it........then I learned about! Sometimes, because I'm anal-retentive, I will do more than three, and go back and fix it if I realize a post has more than three. :lol:

(as in I will edit a post to fix it!) :rolleyes:

Hey--if I'm going to be an English teacher, I need to pay close attention to those kinds of things! It can mess up my credibility. :P

^I used to just randomly do it........then I learned about! Sometimes, because I'm anal-retentive, I will do more than three, and go back and fix it if I realize a post has more than three. :lol:

(as in I will edit a post to fix it!) :rolleyes:

Hey--if I'm going to be an English teacher, I need to pay close attention to those kinds of things! It can mess up my credibility. :P

haha it's cool and yes you have to pay close attention to that sort of thing if you want to be a good English teacher

oh and in regards to how everyone's age is wrongly assumed in some way..... I'm seventeen and I think most people think I'm around twenty :lol:

Edited by achilleslaststand77