Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

People either think I'm way younger than I am or way older.

Sometimes they think I'm 20, 21, 22...

Sometimes they think I'm in my 30's.

It's weird, I tell you...

I think they think I'm in my 30's because my boyfriend's in his late 30's...(and let's face it, I'm officially closer to 30 than I am 20...) <_<

edited because I didn't mean to add a quote to this post. :o

hey y'all

random facts

i just spent the last 2 hours reading messages in the forum and looking at profiles.

i was hungover today.

my ipod has recordings from every known recorded zep show!

i have an autographed jimmy page artwork on my wall (purchased from his abc trust charity thing).

i need a cigarette.

Only for a really whirlwind two days so I can't say I saw much. I really need a proper vacation there for a good long time I think :D

Well hope you get over here one day !! its a great city with lots to see, I have been so many times yet I always love going to London still!! :)

Sunshine is nicer to visit than to inhabit 24/7, imho! Have fun shopping! :D

Yes indeed !!! and off shopping in a moment....ooo its Christmas :)

I worry about how I'm going to age. :lol:

I don't have a good example on genes alone...physically, I resembled my dad. He looked decent when he died at 43, but he also drank (waaayy more than I do), and smoked (I don't). And he was adopted, so I can't compare myself to grandparents. Furthermore, my mom smokes...they say that if you smoke, you are more apt to fine lines at a younger age.

Who knows?

:rolleyes:

I worry about how I'm going to age. :lol:

I don't have a good example on genes alone...physically, I resembled my dad. He looked decent when he died at 43, but he also drank (waaayy more than I do), and smoked (I don't). And he was adopted, so I can't compare myself to grandparents. Furthermore, my mom smokes...they say that if you smoke, you are more apt to fine lines at a younger age.

Who knows?

:rolleyes:

Smoking does age you, it is horrible, you can tell if someone smokes, the smell is

their clothes, hair, and their skin has a dull appearance, I hate smoking and have

done it, it makes me sick. :(

MY mom says I have the same face shape as Alison Krauss- round. But she said it was ok because I won't wrinkle as much.

I didn't have a problem with her saying I had the same face shape as her, even though I'm a girl and it may be weird, I think she's pretty.

Most people think I'm 14, 15 or 16- ones who don't know me. I remember when I took my brother to his high school registration they asked if I need to register as well. I'm not gonna complain. :D

I don't have that problem anymore. I was carded 'til I was in my mid 30's.

I have a similar story. After graduating college, I was working out with my younger brothers' lacrosse team. The youngest was five years my junior. When I my oldest of the younger brothers, a senior at the college, introduced me to the coach, he wanted to know if he could recruit me.

So enjoy it while it lasts.

I don't have that problem anymore. I was carded 'til I was in my mid 30's.

I have a similar story. After graduating college, I was working out with my younger brothers' lacrosse team. The youngest was five years my junior. When I my oldest of the younger brothers, a senior at the college, introduced me to the coach, he wanted to know if he could recruit me.

So enjoy it while it lasts.

I will. I hope I keep looking several years younger than what I am for a long time.

Archived