Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I have a baby face too. Most people think I'm in my twenties but I'm actually 36. This causes me great joy. :D

But once when I was around 23, I went to see the Rollins Band. I'd been dying to see Henry and was so excited, but there'd just been a big controversy with some poor, under-aged girl dying of a drug overdose in a nightclub, so they were really cracking down on security, and I had no ID. I didn't think I needed it, but they thought I was underage and they wouldn't let me in! I was devastated. Luckily I had a boyfriend at the time who would not take no for an answer and finally they let us in after about half an hour. I think they felt sorry for me as well. It was raining, and I was bawling my eyes out in this alleyway ... :D

I made my public performance debut last night... played Radiohead's 'There There' and Buckley/Cohen's 'Hallelujah'. I should've done more of a soundcheck, because I didn't have the distortion right for the lead line of 'There There', but otherwise it went really well.

My family was really impressed/confused, because most of them didn't even know I played. I've kept it quiet, thus far. I really enjoyed it. I must perform more.

Hi everyone

Sarah, I know how you feel when you look much younger than you actually are.

I'm 16, but people think I'm 12. But they think I'm too tall to be 12, so they think I'm a very tall 12 year old. :lol: It's annoying.

But, when mom plasters make-up on me, that's a different story. I look 30 with make up on.

I actually hate make-up, but my mom loves to put it on me <_<

I do not look my age - owing to a life time of Moisturising, creams and potions, and water and lots of sleep avoiding stress. :D

Oh wow, I love that field of......um, science

I am absolutely interested in dermatology.

I love knowing which botanicals and such are great for what skin problem and such. For example, aloe vera is great for dry, damaged skin, and cucumbers are great for the eyes. And of course, water is great for everything.

BTW, do you know what works well for those dark undereye circles? That is the only thing I have that bothers me, the only thing. And if it's one make-up item I like, it's only concealer to disguise the circles because I don't know what to do about it.

Archived