Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

^ :lol:

I had a stye in my eye for about two months when I was in 9th grade. I had only really old glasses, so I wore one contact for that long! I know what it's like to have to close one eye to read!

ROFL

I took driver's ed three summer's ago and one day I woke up with a really red eye. I'd had a few before, mainly cause of allergies and I had been rubbing my eyes, but I had always just worn my contacts anyway and never had any problems. But on this day my parents asked me to take them out just to be on the safe side on this day and I decided to take the one out and leave the other in (in this case the left eye was the one that was all red). Well considering what I had just posted about it being uncomfortable, it truly was. I was going to tell my driver's ed teacher about only having one contact and that wasn't too appealing and neither was trying to read and write with one contact for two hours so I decided to go with the rotten glasses :lol:....... that's the last time I've worn them in public I'm pretty sure

I've been told by my eye doctor about the new kind of contact that has come out where you wear them to bed and in the morning take them out and don't need anything for the rest of the day...... it sounds quite appealing to me haha

I'm thinking about getting Lasik for myself as a graduation present. I can't see anything that's further than eight inches from my face without corrective lenses. :rolleyes: I have glasses with big brown frames, and if they fall on the floor, I can't find them unless I am on the floor looking for them. Did I mention that we have cream-colored carpet?

...I smoke alot of pot...I hope I never do anything else. I don't want to, but there's always that mysterious feeling of "anything could happen". Sends a shiver down my spine.

I hate drinking ice water. Whenever I go to restaurants I always ask for water with no ice. It's just way too cold to drink. I like room temp water which is comfortable to drink.

^ pfft.

I had a really shitty day today.

I talked to my boss yesterday, and we'd talked about what I was going to work on New Year's Eve, and I was told I'd work an early shift, and then I could be off in the evening. I was really excited because I haven't seen my friends in such a long time. I started making plans, and when I came in today, I was scheduled 4pm-12:30am...FUCK. I don't understand this because we talked about the fact that I gave my timed safe key to someone else and I didn't have one anymore--we discussed how to get me a times safe key so I could work the early shift on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day...I'd be there in the morning shift on both days---but I am scheduled to work the last shift New Year's Even and I'm off on New Year's Day...WTF???

The longer I thought about it, the more it pissed me off. There was a lot of other bullshit that irritated me about it, but I was so upset that I started bawling: again. :rolleyes:

New Year's Eve is a bad time for me. My dad died on the 28th of December and we found out that he was dead on the 30th. I have a tough time every New Year's Eve, but this year's especially hard because this is the fifth year mark.

I cried all fucking day long because I'm upset about it. I came home and started telling Dave about it, and I started bawling again. He just held me for what seemed like a half hour and hugged me.

I seriously thought about walking out of my job today about five different times today. For real.

I hate drinking ice water. Whenever I go to restaurants I always ask for water with no ice. It's just way too cold to drink. I like room temp water which is comfortable to drink.

Restaraurants have nasty ice too. Have you ever noticed that it has dirt in it sometimes. The water at them always tastes weird too, like chemicals.

^ pfft.

I talked to my boss yesterday, and we'd talked about what I was going to work on New Year's Eve, and I was told I'd work an early shift, and then I could be off in the evening. I was really excited because I haven't seen my friends in such a long time. I started making plans, and when I came in today, I was scheduled 4pm-12:30am...FUCK. I don't understand this because we talked about the fact that I gave my timed safe key to someone else and I didn't have one anymore--we discussed how to get me a times safe key so I could work the early shift on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day...I'd be there in the morning shift on both days---but I am scheduled to work the last shift New Year's Even and I'm off on New Year's Day...WTF???

The longer I thought about it, the more it pissed me off. There was a lot of other bullshit that irritated me about it, but I was so upset that I started bawling: again. :rolleyes:

New Year's Eve is a bad time for me. My dad died on the 28th of December and we found out that he was dead on the 30th. I have a tough time every New Year's Eve, but this year's especially hard because this is the fifth year mark.

I cried all fucking day long because I'm upset about it. I came home and started telling Dave about it, and I started bawling again. He just held me for what seemed like a half hour and hugged me.

I seriously thought about walking out of my job today about five different times today. For real.

:console: I'm really sorry about that. Can you talk to your boss and explain that you were under the impression he was putting you on the early shift and that you've made plans already? I know sometimes bosses can be shitty about that stuff and not caring but perhaps without getting into the more personal aspect, explain that you need to be with family etc.? I hope you can work it out. Anniversaries like that are really tough, especially during the holidays and it's really important for you to be with your friends etc.

^ pfft.

I'm EXTREAMLY sorry to here this, everyone has days when nothing seems to go right, but the fact is that tomorrow is always a new day and it comes with hope and a chance for a new start.

I know it's easier to preach that follow, but I'd like you to always remember that in this world there are a lot of people who absolutely love you and would sometimes want to be in your shoes.

Anywho, I'm down with Viral, so I'd have to stay in bed a couple of days......my parents don't know that I'm surfing the net right now :D:D

I hope that something can be done.

But the fact that it comes down to is this:

They all drew straws to see who had to work late on which holidays, and they did it without my knowledge. I was told AFTER the fact. I asked about that, and it was like, "Oh, you were in school." Fuck that. I am not a 40-hour person anymore, so why should I be expected to pull 40 hours' worth of the bullshit? No one asked me which holiday I wanted to work late--which really pisses me off, because now I'm expected to work a late shift on a holiday and even though everyone else got to choose which one they worked, I am stuck working the worst one.

The other managers are all good friends. I am the only one who my boss didn't hand-select, and I'm also the only one who doesn't have the time to go out and get drunk with them every weekend--I'm working when they're all out partying.

They're all going out together on New Years', I'm sure. Which means I'm screwed in that department...forget that I have over 4 years' seniority over all the others besides my boss and that I have closed 4/5 New Years' Eves since I've worked for the company.

I can't wait for graduation. I hope I have a job before I graduate. :rolleyes:

I'm so sick of not being able to do anything because my job sucks. :angry:

I hope that something can be done.

But the fact that it comes down to is this:

They all drew straws to see who had to work late on which holidays, and they did it without my knowledge. I was told AFTER the fact. I asked about that, and it was like, "Oh, you were in school." Fuck that. I am not a 40-hour person anymore, so why should I be expected to pull 40 hours' worth of the bullshit? No one asked me which holiday I wanted to work late--which really pisses me off, because now I'm expected to work a late shift on a holiday and even though everyone else got to choose which one they worked, I am stuck working the worst one.

The other managers are all good friends. I am the only one who my boss didn't hand-select, and I'm also the only one who doesn't have the time to go out and get drunk with them every weekend--I'm working when they're all out partying.

They're all going out together on New Years', I'm sure. Which means I'm screwed in that department...forget that I have over 4 years' seniority over all the others besides my boss and that I have closed 4/5 New Years' Eves since I've worked for the company.

I can't wait for graduation. I hope I have a job before I graduate. :rolleyes:

I'm so sick of not being able to do anything because my job sucks. :angry:

i FEEL FOR YA IT SOUNDS LIKE COMPLETE AND TOTAL BULLSHIT I BET THEY DIDNT EVEN DRAW STRAWS, I THINK I FEEL YOU GETTING THE FLU HERE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS

i FEEL FOR YA IT SOUNDS LIKE COMPLETE AND TOTAL BULLSHIT I BET THEY DIDNT EVEN DRAW STRAWS, I THINK I FEEL YOU GETTING THE FLU HERE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS

That's kind of how I feel about it. I don't call in sick--I've done it once in 4.5 years--so it would be hard for them to try to say that I wasn't sick, but after the mood I was in yesterday over it, they'd probably fire me if I called in.

Now for more news---I don't have to worry about the guy in the bank now! :lol: He probably thinks I'm freakin' crazy now. :D

I got an E-guitar for Christmas and I've been practicing every day and I can't even play this damn song :angry: !

Now I'm going to watch a LZ DVD of tracks from some live concerts... My mum asked if she should get a doctor cause I watched it about 100 times now within a month :huh:

I love the smell of leather. For example the smell of new shoes. I could sniff it all day.

Right now I'm having a sniff at my new purse. The smell's simply irresistible!

First black nail varnish, now this. You certainly are fulfilling my gothic prophesy...

:P

Archived