Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Heh, that's what it does here all winter and spring. It was raining my me today as well. When I was waiting for the bus I got a shower I didn't ask for and I got soaked and now my jacket smells like wet dog. I can't wait for the snow to return, even though it is cold you get less wet from it, considering that you can bush if off before it melts.

^good job!

I'm starting to think about how many days I have left before school starts again. I'm looking forward to it, but also not looking forward to it. This is going to be my last semester of actual courses. It's bittersweet...I've been at university for almost 10 years... :lol:

The Chips Ahoy! commercials make me cry.

I've wanted to marry Conan O'Brien for years. When he got married, I cried even more than I do when I watch the Chips Ahoy! commercials. (I was 15... gimme a break. Of course it still stings just as much six years later.:P)

Squirrels scare me.

I lived in Hawaii for four and a half years when I was a kid and after we went to the south tip of the island and saw the beach with a shark roughly every two feet, I never swam at any beach again.

I have four brothers and was the only girl until I was 12. This almost makes me a guy with boobs... almost.

I played the guitar for an entire year before I could play a song all the way through. I have the attention span of broccoli.

I can't cook anything. I even burn Easy Mac.

Bob Saget is my hero.

A few random facts:

- My favorite color is red.

- I'm really shy.

- I play piano. And try to play guitar. :rolleyes:

- I'm taking an online creative writing course this semester, and I'm getting so nervous about actually showing people my work. It's like showing your soul, becoming so vulnerable (for me at least). :unsure: But I need to get over that if I ever want to improve.

Tomorrow is the first day of school after 3 weeks of holidays :'( :bagoverhead::angry::(

Oh, I know the feeling. My classes start tomorrow as well. Sometimes it's so hard to go back after such a long break, but I'm actually glad that I won't be bored for a while.

A few random facts:

- My favorite color is red.

- I'm really shy.

- I play piano. And try to play guitar. :rolleyes:

- I'm taking an online creative writing course this semester, and I'm getting so nervous about actually showing people my work. It's like showing your soul, becoming so vulnerable (for me at least). :unsure: But I need to get over that if I ever want to improve.

Oh, I know the feeling. My classes start tomorrow as well. Sometimes it's so hard to go back after such a long break, but I'm actually glad that I won't be bored for a while.

Hey, my favorite color's red aswell and I also try to play the guitar(I got it as Christmas present) and I actually play the Saxophone.

I've wanted to marry Conan O'Brien for years. When he got married, I cried even more than I do when I watch the Chips Ahoy! commercials. (I was 15... gimme a break. Of course it still stings just as much six years later.:P)

Squirrels scare me.

I lived in Hawaii for four and a half years when I was a kid and after we went to the south tip of the island and saw the beach with a shark roughly every two feet, I never swam at any beach again.

I have four brothers and was the only girl until I was 12. This almost makes me a guy with boobs... almost.

I played the guitar for an entire year before I could play a song all the way through. I have the attention span of broccoli.

Bob Saget is my hero.

Awesome! I love this post! :lol: Please tell us why Bob Saget is your hero?

Squirrels scare me.

Bob Saget is my hero.

You are very wise.

Archived