Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I failed my math class last semester. :'( I am retaking it, but I can already tell it's going to be better this time.

Been there, done that...Well, when I was in college...Maybe I was partying too much and not taking it seriously because I really hate math...Anyhoo, it's much easier the 2nd time around...Good luck!! :)

Figure I'll have Angi cut my hair today. It's becoming a pain. It's starting to bug me.

So here's one for the history books! Muhahahahaha! :hysterical:

GoinDownTheRabbitHole.gif

Evster, I dig reading your take on various situations on this confounded bridg...-board. DON'T cut your hair man.I would hate to think it might impede your strength and wisdom.We all need you full force my brother.Excellent job on Hot Dog!

My name is Lynne

I'm 30 years old and i have two daughters.

I found out two days after my 30th birthday that i'm pregnant......again :unsure:

I play guitar and sing

I looooooooooooooove Led Zep.....and Robert Plant in particular :D

Well congrats!

My mom had my baby sister about 20 days before her 30th birthday. :D

Yes! Men like big butts!

They don't exactly go drool-1.gif over a beer-gut. :lol:

But--as compensation, I am (ahem) large from the waist up...but that's its own pain in the ass...

Why is it that many women just can't be happy? Seriously. I'm sure that if I were in your situation, I'd wish for other body parts to be bigger, my bum to be smaller, etc. For the record, I still wish my bum were smaller--it just doesn't have the bubble-butt thing.

Yes! Men like big butts!

Yeah, well, I know, I've been......complimented.

They don't exactly go drool-1.gif over a beer-gut. :lol:

:lol:

But--as compensation, I am (ahem) large from the waist up...but that's its own pain in the ass...

Why is it that many women just can't be happy? Seriously. I'm sure that if I were in your situation, I'd wish for other body parts to be bigger, my bum to be smaller, etc. For the record, I still wish my bum were smaller--it just doesn't have the bubble-butt thing.

I have rather small breasts, but I'm not complaining (usually). At least it's comfortable.

I am not very handsome.

I have thinning hair and I am becoming middle-aged.

I sometimes care that I am experiencing a process that every human being has experienced from the begining of time, both men and women; but the fact that everyone has ... and everyone WILL experience this ... gives me a solace that enables me to transcend my personal ego.

By superceding my personal ego, I realize that I Am happy otherwise ... so the fact that Nature takes Her course does not distract me from the essence of that which make me free to be happy.

~0~

Yeah, well, I know, I've been......complimented.

:lol:

I have rather small breasts, but I'm not complaining (usually). At least it's comfortable.

It's funny. At work tonight, I had a conversation that was almost exactly like this one. :lol: I even said, "I was talking aobut this with a girl on zeppelin.com today..." :lol:

It was almost the same--the girl was talking about how she wants a boob job. (cringe)

Argh!

We've got a new computer at my mum's house...it's got a massive screen and is all posh and cool and actually works properly!

The keyboard is weird though. It's got all this stuff at the sides of it so I keep pressing the wrong thing.

I never watch television. I almost never watch films. I just don't care about them.

It's amazing how little I connect with most people when you skip out on those things. Tacking on my unique musical taste, and I'm practically an alien to some people. It's like I'm a weird sub-culture of one.

Me too! I just can't be bothered with TV, most of it seems to be lowbrow reality TV or soaps with people shouting and fighting ... it's just noise, and I can't be doing with it (as we say where I come from)!

But as you say, I find myself stymied when trying to have conversations with people at work, as so much of it is "Did you see X last night?" And I always have to say "No" - which brings the conversation to a close!

But as you say, I find myself stymied when trying to have conversations with people at work, as so much of it is "Did you see X last night?" And I always have to say "No" - which brings the conversation to a close!

That's kind of the story of my life. :lol: I don't have cable, and the tvs are all in the basement (because I got water on my little one that was up here...), so we don't get reception in very well--so I almost never watch tv. I also don't like the majority of the shows that are on tv anymore. :rolleyes:

Archived