Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I got in from uni yesterday and there was a letter for us saying people are coming to view the flat today from 11am-3pm.

:angry:

We spent all the rest of yesterday afternoon cleaning and taking down excessive posterage (even though there's like, a white box where they were so it's not exactly the perfect crime :lol:).

I really don't want people to come in and nose around; I feel violated.

Good job I have to go to uni for most of it.

But still...I will be here for roughly and hour and a half while people could be nosing around!

What am I gonna do?!

Waaaah.... :'(

^ Aww, that really sucks. They do dorm checks at my university over the times they give us off. It's a pain because you have to make sure everything is really clean and they get pissed if you have something blocking the radiator. We have our desks in front of it so we always have to move them and it really sucks because that's the only way they really fit in the room. If there wasn't this stupid pipe sticking out of the wall one of them would fit against a different wall. <_<

I hope everything goes well.

Ok the time has come for me to go to the opticians, as everything has become really blurred and it hurts to look at screens etc....I feel like iIhave lots of stars in my eyes (not the Mathew Kelly type either :) ). Its all of a fuzz !!

It's the opposite kind of day where I'm from. It's been windy and snowy and the temperature was -14 degrees C, 6 degrees F. We have about two feet of snow on the ground and more coming, I can't see the front steps of my house because they are burried under a four foot deep snow drift. :o

Yeah i had a few things to do today but it started to warm up last week and i thought it would stay, but it didnt and that kinda weather the warm, cold warm cold produces alot of pot holes i think i knocked my car out of alignment hitting one the other day, also ihave a big but old 4 bedroom house that isnt paticularly cheap to heat! ;)

Yeah i had a few things to do today but it started to warm up last week and i thought it would stay, but it didnt and that kinda weather the warm, cold warm cold produces alot of pot holes i think i knocked my car out of alignment hitting one the other day, also ihave a big but old 4 bedroom house that isnt paticularly cheap to heat! ;)

Egh, potholes are the worst. Where I live I think we have some of the worst roads in the country. Do you have hot water heat in your house?

NO gas and its pretty spendy but i think my mom has that and her bill is pretty high, of course she lives in a big old house too!!

We have I have it in my house and it keeps things very warm and it doesn't cost so much. I don't even want to know how cold in drafty it would be in here without it, it's a big drafty older house.

I'll have to ask my mom, she still has the old metal radiators in her house like the ones in the old school buildings but she also has some elctric heat but maybe her house is just that drafty. theres a whole corner of the house thats nothin but windows old windws to im sure that aint helping anything.

I'll have to ask my mom, she still has the old metal radiators in her house like the ones in the old school buildings but she also has some elctric heat but maybe her house is just that drafty. theres a whole corner of the house thats nothin but windows old windws to im sure that aint helping anything.

We have pipes in our floor that heat. But I've seen iron radiators loads of times, you can burn yourself on them if they are real hot- I kind of did that in a building on my university campus. Old windows don't help, a few years ago we replaced French windows with a sliding door because they leaked so much cold air.

Been here. Just haven't been coming on here. Don't know why. I keep getting paranoid that nobody here pays attention to me. I need to stop. *snorts coke* What? :blink:

You haven't posted much, that's why people don't know you're here!! :(

Thanks, Aqua. I'm wanting companionship with a woman, and yet.....it's always "go to the supermarket and flirt" yeah and get in trouble. My friend wants to take me to bars to get some drunk slut and have a one night stand, not happening. I want someone in my life. I've never been in any kind of intimate relationship with a lady....and I feel like shit because of it.

Archived