Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Thanks, Aqua. I'm wanting companionship with a woman, and yet.....it's always "go to the supermarket and flirt" yeah and get in trouble. My friend wants to take me to bars to get some drunk slut and have a one night stand, not happening. I want someone in my life. I've never been in any kind of intimate relationship with a lady....and I feel like shit because of it.

Apart from me, you mean. ;)

Well, I'm the last person to give useful dating advice, but I'd say following your instincts regarding your friend's tactics is pretty smart. Unfortunately there isn't one tried and true way to meet the right person, because you usually come across them in the last place you were expecting (including that moment when you turn around and the student sitting at the next desk suddenly looks more interesting). Meet as many people as you can and don't push it--then it'll happen. The more anxious you feel about it, the more you're likely to scare women away--we can sense that sort of thing, you know! (So can guys, I admit.) So stop looking--and you'll find her. I promise! :D (But I can't promise when.)

Just popped back in to see how my guy was doing.

Now listen to me, Ricky. You find the money from somewhere, even if you have to work in some fastfood cesspit, and you take that art class. OK? You take that class, and you express your feelings through art, and maybe you'll meet somebody and maybe you won't but you'll feel better for having done something constructive with your time while you were waiting, instead of hanging around bars.

OK? That's an order, mister!

All right, then. I'll be back to check on you, and seehow you're following my good advice. B)

I'll try, ol mum. I'll have to get dressed up like I'm going to a wedding in order to get my application and for the interview. And then go back to cheap clothes....I just hate the kind that are there. It's so digusting. Kids with piercings all over their face, and little wiggers (chavs for the English) it's retarded. But I need a job and since a year's experience at Sears don't mean jack shit, I guess McDonalds will mean something.

I'll try, ol mum. I'll have to get dressed up like I'm going to a wedding in order to get my application and for the interview. And then go back to cheap clothes....I just hate the kind that are there. It's so digusting. Kids with piercings all over their face, and little wiggers (chavs for the English) it's retarded. But I need a job and since a year's experience at Sears don't mean jack shit, I guess McDonalds will mean something.

We've all been through that crap at some point in our lives--it doesn't last forever, and it leads to something you really want, starting with money.

Try hard, kiddo! :thumbsup:

Ok the time has come for me to go to the opticians, as everything has become really blurred and it hurts to look at screens etc....I feel like iIhave lots of stars in my eyes (not the Mathew Kelly type either :) ). Its all of a fuzz !!

Now what's wrong with that? B)

DN it's late now have to go hit the hay, I'll be back tommorow with a little story that you might find encouraging

Ok here's a little story that might be encouraging, I'll try to make it as short as possible and get my point across.

When I got out of High school I was considering joining the military, most of my family had gone that route. Well it was the late 70's and the oil field was booming so I was trained to be a pipe fitter and welder and I found myself at 18yo raking in $1000's per week in a town that was Rockn' at the time ,big rock shows almost weekly it was Party Town USA. I was livin' like a playboy. Then within 6 years the bottom fell out of the oil field and found my profession non existent. What to do? I had two choices-

1 Go drop chicken baskets for Popeyes or 2 go back to school to learn another trade.

I chose the latter. I had found myself at 24yo having to start over ,spent two long ass years re training. I now have a skill set that will make me a living most anywhere in the world although I now take more of a lead position. As long as I have a set of tools and my health I will never go hungry. Personally I can't stand getting covered in grease and gunk but I'll never have to worry about feeding and clothing my family.

Now on the relationship part. I had a few GF's bfeore I met my wife but I was no casanova so don't give up so soon your young. What ever your interests are persue them and Ms Right will show up when you least expect it. Most likely with someone that shares some of the same interests as you. You like art? go to art festivals or museums. You like computers? join a computer club at the local library. You like doing charity work hook up with like minded organizations. There were plenty of groups like that down here after Katrina and they still come. I'll bet there were many frienships and a few relationships that came out of those experiences. Just go with your heart and don't analyze life too much. For every action there is an equal and oposite re-action, i've found things come in three's when ever I have a run of bad luck something good comes along and cancels out the bad that's called life! Get out and Enjoy it!

P.S. Stop calling Aqua old mum, the ladies don't like that :rolleyes:

Thanks, man. Nice story. I feel much better today, so yeah. I'm only acting like a husband that I saw on a British movie! His wife came home and he was on the couch and she sat down next to him and he said "how you doin', ol mum?"

And Mandy, I don't call nor will I ever call my woman (future wise) "my bitch". That goes against my logic.

Thanks, man. Nice story. I feel much better today, so yeah. I'm only acting like a husband that I saw on a British movie! His wife came home and he was on the couch and she sat down next to him and he said "how you doin', ol mum?"

I bet he didn't say that on Valentine's Day! :lol:

Glad to see you're feeling better. :)

And Mandy, I don't call nor will I ever call my woman (future wise) "my bitch". That goes against my logic.

;)

I always say things like "Dave would be like 'listen up bitch,'" even though he'd NEVER say ANYTHING like that to me--even if he was thinking it. People that don't know us well have to really stop and think about whether he'd say that to me...which he wouldn't. ROFL

I bet he didn't say that on Valentine's Day! :lol:

Glad to see you're feeling better. :)

Yeah---that would get him a space on the couch for Valentine's night... ROFL

Archived