Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I'm kinda with ya, Sarah. I found a blog with tons of albums that I've been looking for and I'm trying them ASAP. I have a 40kb/s download rate so it takes time to download them.....it's annoying, but rewarding.

That sucks. The site where I usually download from doesn't work at my school which is annoying. At home I have dial up so it takes hours just to download one song.

I'm done with my homework for tonight. That's what was causing some of my problems.

At home I have dial up so it takes hours just to download one song.

And usually only a few minutes to actually buy the music at a store....:whistling:

I went to Grimey's cd shop yesterday and didn't buy a thing...somedays you gotta have it, others you don't. What I was looking for had sold out....<_< A new Los Lobos live cd, compiled by Cesar Rojas on their own independent label...

im a nurse in a&e/ER and rumour has it nurses in some parts of UK may be issued with stab proof vests i dont know what the worlds coming too? i dont want to go to work looking like cagney and lacey :huh:

That's crazy. My auntie is an ER nurse and she's told be about all the weird things she sees nearly every night and whenever I see her she has something new to talk about. I know she has had to deal with crazy people.

Mona, I do also love your avatar :D

Go Beatles

Random fact: I think I have a clinging disorder. Whenever I meet someone new who seems so interesting, I cling to him or her too much, and then I lose him or her too quick. I try not to.

You're crazy if you don't love the Beatles.

Clingy isn't good. When I can think better, I'll look up some stuff that might help you.

Mona, I do also love your avatar :D

Go Beatles

Random fact: I think I have a clinging disorder. Whenever I meet someone new who seems so interesting, I cling to him or her too much, and then I lose him or her too quick. I try not to.

Thank God i'm not the only one. I seem to fall too easily.

That just plain sucks, because it's not what you're doing that's driving you nuts. Maybe you can get a showerhead purifier.

I'll have to look into that, even though I'd get in trouble when they do room checks- they look for alterations to the room and fine you for them.

Archived