Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

OMG - are you serious? It never occurred to me that they might destroy my home! I have lovely cream leather sofas ... is a cat likely to shred them?

*starts to consider a goldfish instead*

I'm not a fan of declawing so my best advice: Train the cat to stay away from the sofas right from the beginning (and not only when it tries to shred them) and put up a scratching post.

And you really don't want to know what goldfish do to a flat when their owners ain't around. :unsure:

I've spent 3.5 (some may say pointless) years in the Israeli Air Force I was honorably discharged this January at a lieutenant's rank.

My soldiers hated when I played Zeppelin, I was tolled that I was impossible during the days before and after the O2 concert (but they were nice enough to bring my newspaper clipping about the reunion whenever they had the chance).

Good Lord, I seem to have lost the ability to entertain myself!

:huh::blink::o

I'm soo f-ing bored... no one's home, no one's answering their phones...WHAT will I do?

I could clean the house, but I'm not THAT bored....

I was so bored, I cleaned out my closet and all my drawers. Now I have 4 bags of clothes and shoes that I don't need. Half of the stuff, I don't even remember buying. Now, I need a nap.

Hey, where's the caption thread? :blink:

I can't find it... :(

Pulled, revived, pulled again.

Random fact about myself: I'm trying to resist the urge to get banned by cussing the hell out of a mod who's responsible for that thread's dissappearance(s). Actually, any of them would do.

Pulled, revived, pulled again.

Random fact about myself: I'm trying to resist the urge to get banned by cussing the hell out of a mod who's responsible for that thread's dissappearance(s). Actually, any of them would do.

I know exactly how that feels. I do not like the mods here at all.

I know the feeling too. This thread pulling is starting to get a bit old, I also don't understand how people keep making the same mistakes over again that most likely lead to them getting pulled. :(

I just finished writing in my journal again.

Manders, are you projecting? When you want to have a discussion with Dave, does he roll over and go to sleep? Tell Dr. Matt all about it...

B)

No Matt, he only rolls over and goes to sleep after sex, ROFL.

I didn't do much of anything and it was nice. When school gets underway again I'm going to be so busy. These last seven weeks are going to be crazy too, because I have two large projects for two different classes.

Archived