Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I will straighten the truth out if you wish oh pepperminty FRESH ONE...

Now what have you got to say that you have not said before on this thread. For your information, and business, I was not referring to you, and that photograph you put up when was that taken like 50 years plus ago. LOL

Now what have you got to say that you have not said before on this thread. For your information, and business, I was not referring to you, and that photograph you put up when was that taken like 50 years plus ago. LOL

Then why comment to me or about me when its not "referring to me." As far as the pic goes it was taken when it was taken and the "truth is." I've never heard of you in my life.

So why are you going on at me?

donkey.

PS I had to block you out of my PMs already and I just joined :D So there's the truth oh "Pepperminty Fresh One." B) I have been listening to you bickering at me since I joined. Do they have Diazepam where you live luv?

Edited by donkey

i KNOW WHO YOU ARE< i AM NOT AGUEING WITH A PERSON LIKE YOU, WHO HAPPENS TO BE EXCEPTIONALLY DULL AND BORING. YOU KEEP AWAY FROM ME, I KEEP AWAY FROM YOU THAT EASY,AFTER ALL I WAS HERE FIRST, EDWIN EARL KING. :D:D:D:D

Whew!

Could someone please open a window.

donkey

since when lol, never mind, hey eddie, send me an invite to the wedding, I will bring Lynne,Sarah, and Sophie, be great fun. :D:D

Personally I dont care what you or whoever these people are talking about do.

HOWEVER!

I will tell you his name is not Eddie like you keep saying. I have been dating him since early January and he is about the warmest sweetest most loving person I have ever met. So I have no idea why you keep harrassing him? Is that a hobby for you or what? He wants nothing whatsoever to do with you here, in MySpace, in emails, on phones, on boats, in tunnels anywhere.

Is that clear enough to you?

Get yourself some wine or a pill or something.

:whistling:

Jen

I want to cry. I'm stuck on a part of my chemistry homework and I have a test on Friday. I don't know how the hell I'm suppose to remember all these stupid formulas and the order they are suppose to go in. :boohoo:

I know you can do it LadyRaven! :console: I'll cheer for you! :cheer:

Fun facts about me: :bagoverhead:

-My name's Georgia, but people call me Gina or Georgina

-I'm 18 years old (and I'm reaching 19 on July, yes!)

-I'm a 1st year student of Greek Litterature, as I want to become a Litterature teacher.

-I'm from (and still live) in Athens, Greece.

-I'm 5' 1''.

-I've loved Led Zep since I was 6! My first crush was Jimmy Page! When I was 10, I was watching a Greek documentaire about Led Zep, and it had an assortment of live footage. When I saw Robert, I said: "God, he seems too ...arrogant!" And on 15, I watched TSRTS for the first time and I instantly ...fell for Robert! :wub: Gosh, how I do that?

:hysterical:

Fun facts about me: :bagoverhead:

-My name's Georgia, but people call me Gina or Georgina

-I'm 18 years old (and I'm reaching 19 on July, yes!)

-I'm a 1st year student of Greek Litterature, as I want to become a Litterature teacher.

-I'm from (and still live) in Athens, Greece.

-I'm 5' 1''.

-I've loved Led Zep since I was 6! My first crush was Jimmy Page! When I was 10, I was watching a Greek documentaire about Led Zep, and it had an assortment of live footage. When I saw Robert, I said: "God, he seems too ...arrogant!" And on 15, I watched TSRTS for the first time and I instantly ...fell for Robert! :wub: Gosh, how I do that?

:hysterical:

haha! It seems you were caught on Robert's charm! :lol:

haha! It seems you were caught on Robert's charm! :lol:

Oh, yes!! And when I said that comment about arrogant Robert, my dad (who influences me heavily in my classic rock madness!) told me giggling: "Haha, well, alright if you say so...But someday you'll change your mind!!" :hysterical: So, when I saw Robert at TSRTS I said: "OMG...he's so damn beautiful!" And my dad replied: "Hehe, you now fell for the guy you once called "arrogant bastard"!" So, I exclaimed: "Oh, me? When did I say this?" :whistling:

:lol:

Oh, yes!! And when I said that comment about arrogant Robert, my dad (who influences me heavily in my classic rock madness!) told me giggling: "Haha, well, alright if you say so...But someday you'll change your mind!!" :hysterical: So, when I saw Robert at TSRTS I said: "OMG...he's so damn beautiful!" And my dad replied: "Hehe, you now fell for the guy you once called "arrogant bastard"!" So, I exclaimed: "Oh, me? When did I say this?" :whistling:

:lol:

hmmm playing innocent huh? :lol::rolleyes: nice story! :hysterical:

I want to cry. I'm stuck on a part of my chemistry homework and I have a test on Friday. I don't know how the hell I'm suppose to remember all these stupid formulas and the order they are suppose to go in. :boohoo:

Aww. What's that test from? (like, specific area of chemistry) I might know something to make it easier

Damn your weird measure systems! Use metrics..I don't get it, why to use measure units with such ridiculous multipliers <_< What the hell, multiples of ten are sooo easy to use, you just move the decimal point but no, why to have it logical fast and easy if we can have it complicated..