Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Okay, Bomber, I am officially done with romanticising Ireland. :blink:

Yesterday I saw a girl getting arrested at my daughter's school. When my daughter came out, I told her about it and she said, "So? Somebody just got arrested last week, too." Good god.

I think she left to join some silly exclusive club started by a few other members of this board. It's like the snob table in a high school cafeteria. <_<

Same here, I think it's a bit childish to run off and act like a nazi just because a few people did a few things to upset you.

Oh, great.

Wherever I am or whatever I do, it's none of your business. Mandy's right, I've been offline everywhere lately. School, work, sex...; yeah, I was just busy. Whatever I was doing, it was certainly more pleasant than having to deal with posts like these. I wonder what's really 'childish' here: my absence or you commenting on it in such a way. But generally, it's nice to see people talking about me behind my back even a month or so since I actually posted anything. I'm flattered.

And I was wondering why I didn't miss this place at all... :rolleyes:

Edited by Katuschka

Oh, great.

Wherever I am or whatever I do, it's none of your business. Mandy's right, I've been offline everywhere lately. School, work, sex...; yeah, I was just busy. Whatever I was doing, it was certainly more pleasant than having to deal with posts like these. I wonder what's really 'childish' here: my absence or you commenting on it in such a way. But generally, it's nice to see people talking about me behind my back even a month or so since I actually posted anything. I'm flattered.

:console:

Oh, great.

But we sure have missed you!

I should be going too (though I KNOW I'll be insomniac). I'll be at work from six to six so I should get some sleep.

meh, I could use a day off right now, I need to throw out all that junk such as coffin evening suit etc., buy some lights, get the interiors painted, etc etc

bye :wave:

Edited by Chien Noir