Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

It's about one tale of Russian author Alekzander Slozenisin (I don't know how it sounds in English :huh::P ). I don't think you know him.. but believe me it's not the best author to write composition about :)

I was assigned to read "A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich."

I never read it because it wasn't fast enough for me. I think that if I try to read it now, (ten years later), I may actually like it)

I am a Concert Fanatic

I have really white legs so I have to be careful about attracting Sharks while swimming.

I drive a Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Truck 2001 White it matches my legs.

I live in Louisiana and do not need aid because of Katrina but thanks anyway send it to Mayor Nagin

I work in the Oil Industry on A Floating Spar combination Drilling and Production Platform

I play Guitar,Bass,and play at Keyboards also Harmonica

I have 3 grown Kids and 5 Grandkids

I was assigned to read "A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich."

I never read it because it wasn't fast enough for me. I think that if I try to read it now, (ten years later), I may actually like it)

"A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich"? wow.

My teacher had assigned us to read it, but I fallen sick and I think I'm lucky. :P

Though, possibly it will be interesting for me to read such books in 10 years or more.

"A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich"? wow.

My teacher had assigned us to read it, but I fallen sick and I think I'm lucky. :P

Though, possibly it will be interesting for me to read such books in 10 years or more.

Same here. It was assigned to be read over summer vacation before my senior year in high school. I bought a hardback copy of it and I never made it past pafe ten or something.

A kid who works for me said that he loved the book--and he's a senior now.

Perhaps it's just something I'll never like, but I havent' tried to read it since then.

I accidently dropped my laptop and it turned if off. Everything is still here though...thank god.

Aww. Poor Richard. you should be careful!

I'm studying the Present Perfect Continuos tense. Inclusive :unsure: Exclusive. OMG

Archived