Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I'm still awake. :D

Yeah, it's called The Frighteners. It has Micheal J. Fox in it, and I love the movie oh so much, but sadly I don't own it.

Right now, I'm "playing" guitar and trying to not suck and there's a video on tv from the 80s. >_> Bobby Brown... :lol:

Because I'm a bit of a nut, dear Inga. :P I am however playing around with effects (Mainly Flanger/Chorus) on GuitarFX. I'm making some spacy sounds, but....I need to figure out what I can do with them.

And since you're the only person willing to talk to little old me, I'd thought i'd stick around with ya. :P

my hair started going grey when i was 13. it's silver and black now with a thick grey streak going down my bangs. when it gets down to my waist i look like a crazy old witch lady. so i keep it cut . it still looks like shit. i'm going to shave it and wear a wig or tattoo it or just let it grow wild. i like a lot

of space between me and other people when i'm stalking the horror isle at the movie rental.

yeah, I love to blow bubbles from my window. :D

love them! :P

..but my mother scolds me because of it. she always tells that I am old enough for such things. :(

It seems to me that I'll never become adult, and I really don't want to.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been up for almost 24 hours. I think I'm gonna try to go to bed around 8PM. Gonna be rough though.

:blink: It's unreal for me.

I was late at school today, and my teacher didn't let me at the lesson...again. :'(

Archived