Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I also really like thunderstorms.

Which is why I have a front screen door that I can open and I wish for a covered deck so I can sit out there and just enjoy it when it's pouring.

There's something romantic about loud storms that I've always loved. I don't know what it is, but I remember being very happy, even as a child, to sit by the window and read on a stormy day.

The one day I'm thinking about is the day that all the power lines knocked down around where we lived and my mom couldn't get home because they were down around all of the major intersections...I sat and read...happy as a lark.

That's pretty cool guitar playing, Ryan. I played guitar when I was real young, wish I could of continued, oh well maybe some day. I have 5 kids as well. I am much older than you, but by the time I was 27 I had my 5 children. Just wanted to welcome you here! And congradulations on being an Air Force Sergeant, and thanks for all the hard work you do in serving your country.

Well thank you, I have a hard time keeping up with these posts. I played around with guitar back in school, (Music Class) but the teacher was more into showing off skills to impress teenage girls than show anyone else how to play. I had my 5th...lord when I was...26. I got fixed a month afterwards. It gets expensive, ya know? Thank you for the kind words, I've been spinning people up who don't like US military so much in another post. It's amazing how people judge you as being intolerant and having a hero complex, especially when it's in Led Zeppelin forum. Makes you wonder what cosmic rabbit-hole did I wonder upon. Keep up the good work and pick that guitar back up!!! I just said screw it I'm gonna be a rock star even if it's just in my basement. Three chords and the truth sister!

Long Love Led! B)

meatgiza90.jpg

mnburialchambergreatpyramid88.jpg

My visit to The Great Pyramid at Giza. Alister Crowley was supposed to have held rituals in this Burial Chamber.Jimmy has made numerous trips here . I have made several visits myself.Smoke a little Hash and follow the footsteps of Jimmy.

Sweet pics! Did you feel any energy while you were up there? I've got some friends out of Alexandria, Va who hold rituals there once a year. Into some real "National Treasure" stuff. They do a certain ritual of prescribed turns and if you lay inside the chamber it loosens you up for Astral Projection, or so they say. :blink:

Mystical Order of the Veiled Prophets of the Enchanter Realm (MOVPER)

Located @:

38°48’26.38”N

77°03’52.78”W

Google Earth It!!! B)

Hi, I´m an aussie living in Spain although my parents are Spanish.

Love the atmosphere, people and culture of this country. I live in a place (Seville) south of Spain where the sun never goes away and is so lovely and warm. I love the sun.

The public institutions have a lot to desire but can´t have everything in life.

:angry:

Love music and listening to this great almighty band. :P

As soon as I manage to post photos and wonder how this thing works you´ll see a bit of me and my family. ;)

Mercedes. Try looking up "copy, paste, images" in google.com. Well it may be google.au where you are. There are some real good articles on copying images for you to mull over. I've always heard Spain is lovely, never been, however with many years left to go it's surely on my list. If I run across the article I will bring it in...

Oh yeah, can't wait to see them :)

Mercedes. Try looking up "copy, paste, images" in google.com. Well it may be google.au where you are. There are some real good articles on copying images for you to mull over. I've always heard Spain is lovely, never been, however with many years left to go it's surely on my list. If I run across the article I will bring it in...

Oh yeah, can't wait to see them :)

Thanks ledbaby. I´m not in .au I´m in .es (España). It´s not that I´m having problems copying and pasting it´s just that where it says insert image a pop up,pops up and I give it permission to let me get a picture but it doesn´t work. :angry: I´ll soon work it out I´m a very smart girl ya know. ;):rolleyes: Anyway I´m sure one day you´ll visit Spain and fall in love with its beauty.

Sweet pics! Did you feel any energy while you were up there? I've got some friends out of Alexandria, Va who hold rituals there once a year. Into some real "National Treasure" stuff. They do a certain ritual of prescribed turns and if you lay inside the chamber it loosens you up for Astral Projection, or so they say. :blink:

Mystical Order of the Veiled Prophets of the Enchanter Realm (MOVPER)

Located @:

38°48’26.38”N

77°03’52.78”W

Google Earth It!!! B)

I smoked a lot of Hash and yes I was in the military at the time .They only did random drug screenings and I only partied randomly worked out for all of us.The Day I went there I dont really think I felt much just really cool to be in a place Alister and Jimmy had spent some time in.

However I had the wierdest Dreams that night in My Hotel room My balcony overlooked the pyramids

We got high and watched the light show awesome.Rode Camels that day also.

I'm wondering.....

ok, what happened to the missing persons thread I started yesterday?

Did a huge sicko fight happen or what? :unsure::o

I ate it and did a half gainer :burp:

I'm frustrated by a good friend.

Sometimes, I just don't understand what they want from me. I give them what they want, they take away what I want...vice versa, soap opera, etc., etc...

It's like come on! I love you no matter what! That's what makes you a GOOD friend...

I'm Appolo Jupiter, but my real name is Papuna.

I'm from the most beautiful country on earth called - GEORGIA.

I'm 18.

I have strong voice and wide vocal range (C2 to C6)

I'm a lead singer of the Band called "The Ghosts". (i'm sure that youve never heard of us but soon that will change)

I play the guitar, piano and Harmonica.

I dream of performing at Earls Court and Hollywood Bowl...

I love Leds, Queen and Deep Purple...

Love reading books, listening to clasic (mostly to Beethoven and Bach - As they Rock....)

Write poems and draw mostly anything(i did 5 portraits of Robbie and 2 of Freddie. Now working on Gillans - he has a very difficult face)........

Thats all i Guess...

Oh, yea and im lefthanded too....

LOVE ROBBIEEE.......

I'm Appolo Jupiter, but my real name is Papuna.

I'm from the most beautiful country on earth called - GEORGIA.

Are you from this Georgia? When i saw this episode of Globe Trekker i was fascinated. The country seemed extremely desolate and lonely to me, but still captivating. Welcome btw!

http://www.globetrekker.com/

Globe Trekker TV Shows: Georgia & Armenia

Presenter: Ian Wright

Just south of the Caucasus mountains are two countries where many cultures have clashed for thousands and thousands of years. Formally part of the Soviet Union but independent since 1991, Georgia and Armenia are situated at the crossroads of Europe and Asia.

Ian continues his journey by bus into Georgia. He arrives in Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, and hooks up with an arts teacher who guides him around the many poignant reminders of Georgia’s turbulent past. The old part of the city dates from the 4th century, and It is because it has been invaded so many times there’s many different religious ethnic groups living side by side.

The name tbilisi means ‘warm water’, and in the middle of the city there’s a number of sulphur pools where locals and visitors alike can relax and enjoy a massage. Finally it’s time to leave town, and Ian travels by train up into the Caucasus Mountains, via the seaside resort of Batumi.

Ushguli is the highest constantly occupied village in Europe. It is fortified by 20 defence towers reputed to be so strong that they have withstood all kinds of disasters, including avalanches. It is said that the reason for this is that eggs were used as part of the cement in the building of the towers. Ian is invited to join a local family for a meal, an important ritual that binds together life in the mountains. The Georgian roots of song and dance are deeply imbedded in the culture of Svaneti, and the evening proves to be a lively affair.

On his way down the mountain, Ian stops off in Mestia, and the carved city of Vardzia. Vardzia was build at the end of the 12th century by Kind George III, who was concerned about the threat of Turkish invasion. Whole communities inhabited the vast network of caves, which were decorated by giant frescoes, until the end of the 13th century, when the complex was destroyed by a massive earthquake.

Ian also pays a visit to Gori, a town which still worships a person whose memory the rest of the country has tried to eradicate: Joseph Stalin. Remembered by some as the most influential leader of the 20th century, but my others as a bloodthirsty mass-murdering tyrant, Stalin was born in Gori in 1879.

The last leg of his journey takes Ian to Mount Kazbek, a long extinct volcano which, at 16,500 ft, is the highest peak in the eastern Caucasus. He flies by helicopter to base camp at 12,000 feet, where he hooks up with his guides and starts his trek. After two days steady climbing the group prepares for an early morning assault on the summit, but because of extreme weather conditions it’s too dangerous to continue, and the group settle for a smaller peak instead. Nonetheless, it’s an unbelievable end to Ian’s extraordinary journey through Georgia and Armenia.

random Fact #1: I;m so fucking drunkright now it took me 26 seAlso, I'm smokin a cigarette inside the doors as opposed to outdoors like my roomaTES PREFER so i dont fuck up their pretty 23 year old lungs.

i love you,

love, tommy.

random Fact #1: I;m so fucking drunkright now it took me 26 seAlso, I'm smokin a cigarette inside the doors as opposed to outdoors like my roomaTES PREFER so i dont fuck up their pretty 23 year old lungs.

i love you,

love, tommy.

:o

I'm telling on you!!

:lol:

Archived