Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

... I don't like beer.

...... and I'm not in the mood for Zep.

Man, to have some shrooms tonight...

No think You My whole jaw is always sore from all the damn laughing I do when I do Mushrooms its worse than mescaline.Hell drink a Beer and take a lude.

I havent seen mushrooms in over 25 yrs. Didnt know they were still around. They won't make you better. If you don't like beer, there are many alternatives like wine, vodka, etc. And if you are smoking that won't help your throat either. Good luck.

I guess people who dig in cow sh*t still eat them lol.

Tea, honey and whisky is a better approach.

Random fact about me?

I think I swallowed a hair ball, hack :)

I love beer

The three most important thing to me are : My vinyl

Record player

iPod

I HATE: the colour pink

geography-right down to the very core of it's guts.

Big brother

the x factor

talentless wannabes

I LOVE: history-"only a good for nothing is not interested in his past"

art and photography

Led Zeppelin-duh otherwise i would not have joined this site

My music

I havent seen mushrooms in over 25 yrs. Didnt know they were still around. They won't make you better. If you don't like beer, there are many alternatives like wine, vodka, etc. And if you are smoking that won't help your throat either. Good luck.

I don't smoke. Anything, actually. I'm particularily against cigarettes. But I would much prefer to trip on shrooms then drink alcahol... No nasty hangover. I don't understand the allure of alcahol. Tastes fucking awful, smells bad, in all forms. I used to love wine, but I don't go near the stuff so often as I used to. I don't dig carbonated beverages, and so the bubbly-ness of most drinks puts me off. So I can't do mixed drinks like rum and coke.

Also, my throat infection thing seems to be going away. And I didn't introduce any medicine of any sort. My body is kicking the infection's ass all by it's self. Woot.

Edit: Also... where the heck-a-roo did you get the impression I thought shrooms would make me feel better?

Tommy's Random Fact # 72

I couldn't be any more tired of there being a new thread on this site every single day regarding "A Zeppelin Tour".

(Some people are so caught up in it that they're actually asking if anybody knows what date they're coming to their hometown.., can you believe this shit?)

It was fun to dream at first, but lately people are running all over this concept like an ill-informed 15 year old girl trying to navigate an S.U.V. and send a text-message to her friend Jennifer at the same time.

Its time to hang up the proverbial phone people.

P.S. - I love you,

Love, Tommy.

The Offshore facility I work at is supposed to be on the Today Show Thursday Morning and Dateline soon afterwards.They are arriving tommorow to set up the shoot.

I missed this post Al. Let me know when it's going to air

No think You My whole jaw is always sore from all the damn laughing I do when I do Mushrooms its worse than mescaline.Hell drink a Beer and take a lude.

:lol: Me too!! although it's 20 years since I used to do them

And with reference to Arntzen's post, I didn't think mushrooms came into season 'til September time...or in line with most fruit & veg, are they available all year round now? :lol:

:lol: Me too!! although it's 20 years since I used to do them

And with reference to Arntzen's post, I didn't think mushrooms came into season 'til September time...or in line with most fruit & veg, are they available all year round now? :lol:

I never have any trouble finding them any time of the season <insert thumbs up emoticon here>

you lucky girls. All going to london. :rolleyes: someday maybe. I have flown a few times but I am pretty scared now to do it. I hear it is a long flight.

random fact: my maiden name is jones....

It's not that bad--three films and a nap and it's over. I absolutely hate flying, plus I hate leaving my dogs behind even more, but I do love London so (and all of England). I think I might just go next month...*off to check fares*

Tommy's Random Fact # 103

I just finished patching a human-size hole in the wall at my house that struck an uncanty(sp?) resemblance to myself because the land-lord is coming by tomorrow.

Drywall, joint tape, spackle & paint: $49.65

Memories of getting drunk, sumo-wrestling using couch cushions as "fat", and being pushed through a wall? : Priceless.

Archived