Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

you lucky girls. All going to london. :rolleyes: someday maybe. I have flown a few times but I am pretty scared now to do it. I hear it is a long flight.

About one or two hours. ;)

I hate flying, too. That's why we're probably going by bus.

- I live in Finland

- I love Pearl Jam

- I "fall in like" with people easily :D

- I love reading, writing and drawing

- I think that listening to some really crap music is better than not listening to music at all

- I live in Finland

- I love Pearl Jam

- I "fall in like" with people easily :D

- I love reading, writing and drawing

- I think that listening to some really crap music is better than not listening to music at all

Nice ^_^ I love Finland!!!

For about 16 days!!! Yeah I suppose that's great, but I just can't even imagine what it's like, you know...

So, how do you like it? Are you going to Euro Disney? I have been to Euro Disney once before but the weather was shity. We still had fun though. I lived in southern Belgium for a year and got over to France every now and then. Well, have a great time!

So, how do you like it? Are you going to Euro Disney? I have been to Euro Disney once before but the weather was shity. We still had fun though. I lived in southern Belgium for a year and got over to France every now and then. Well, have a great time!

Euro Disney? I think that if I went for a trip to France, Euro Disney would be the last thing I'd visit. (No offence maureen, if you're really going to Euro Disney).

Euro Disney? I think that if I went for a trip to France, Euro Disney would be the last thing I'd visit. (No offence maureen, if you're really going to Euro Disney).

Why not check out Euro Disney if you have time? What would you do and see Katuschka?

This looks like fun.

I'm Bethany

I'm eighteen

I play bass and played trumpet for four years (couldn't for the life of me do it now)

I live in Australia

Uh...I'm doing a Sound Production course but am LOUSY at it

...I have lumps of muscle tissue under my armpits?

When did the random thread get deleted? And why?

Last night. Not sure what exactly was said that got the entire thread deleted but a particular member now has the distinction of being on the 'banned' list. His partner in crime shoulda went with him in my opinion but that person hides their true demeanor behind a fake smile. You had to be there....

It's just kinda too bad some of the posts couldn't have been removed instead of the entire thread but when threads get abused...I guess that's what happens. I need to take this moment to thank and give credit to our Mods. This board certainly makes them earn their titles!

Thank you Mods!!

Hey, brothers and sisters.

I'm Jacqueline... Jackie for short.

20... go to school in Austin... live at home during the breaks.

Soc/Psych double major.

Mom and dad were huge Zep heads in the 70's and 80's.

Dad was in a band. Toured with him. Grew up with a passion for music.

Now, I'm their flower child :hippy:

Saw Hancock this morning. Good movie. :D

This past week I've been going through my room, getting rid of all my old stuff. I have so much extra room now, and I'm not even finished! I'm going to rearrange everything so I have a big open area so my friends can come over and chilllllll in a space that hopefully won't be too restricting.

I'm probably trading my mexi-strat (my first electric :wub:) for an Epiphone LP. Since I'm building another strat, which will, with any luck, kick ass. B)

Also, I need a job.

Archived