Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Those peaceful labour vibes worked, thanks for sending them :wave: . Logan James was born on 23rd July at 6.06pm weighing 8lbs 1 and a half ounces :yay: . He arrived just as Robert's wonderful vocals on "In The Light" began, how about that for a last minute burst of encouragement?! :D He is absolutely beautiful, but then i am a little bit biased, being his mummy!!!! I'll post some snaps of him in the photo section when i upload them all into my computer :wave::wave::wave:

That's wonderful! Big congrats and blesses to you all

I wonder how many Led Zeppelin fans use the music in the birthing room.

-I was born nearly two months premature

-My dad was in a band in the '80's and had the option of going on a national tour, but he didn't so he could start a family with my mom.. probably regrets it now.

-I love Algebra but I absolutely HATE HATE HATE Trig and Calculus

-I've never gotten a speeding ticket/traffic violation.. knock on wood

-I have a love/hate relationship with rollercoasters.. depends on how my tummy feels that day :D

-I try to avoid eating meat

-My favorite color is purple

-I used to be fluent in french, but I've gotten very rusty these past few years

That's wonderful! Big congrats and blesses to you all

I wonder how many Led Zeppelin fans use the music in the birthing room.

I never thought about it, or music at all, to be honest. I think with my first, the Cowboys/Redskins game was on <_<

Those peaceful labour vibes worked, thanks for sending them :wave: . Logan James was born on 23rd July at 6.06pm weighing 8lbs 1 and a half ounces :yay: . He arrived just as Robert's wonderful vocals on "In The Light" began, how about that for a last minute burst of encouragement?! :D He is absolutely beautiful, but then i am a little bit biased, being his mummy!!!! I'll post some snaps of him in the photo section when i upload them all into my computer :wave::wave::wave:

Wonderful news! Logan, named for Robert's son? I always said if i had a boy i would use Karac as his middle name. Love it! Awesome, In The Light is one of my top 3 fav Zep songs, must have been very inspiring, lol. Best to you and the little one!

CONGRATS!! Really lovely name and I'm sure a perfect baby in every way! Uh oh, I see late night posts in your future, no sleep for you for a while :)

It means your pregnant :o

Hum....I'm thinking if it's a boy Spats should name him 'wanting your phone number' so when he introduces himself to a girl he can save himself all the angst Spats has and just say "Hi! I'm wanting your phone number!"

:hysterical:

Hum....I'm thinking if it's a boy Spats should name him 'wanting your phone number' so when he introduces himself to a girl he can save himself all the angst Spats has and just say "Hi! I'm wanting your phone number!"

:hysterical:

I think I got pregnant 4 times today :o

... I hope they're all girls because I don't think I can afford to send them all to college B)

... kidding

Uh, you have to have sex to get pregnant...do we need to have the same birds and bees discussion I had with Gains?! :lol:

;) Anytime sweety...Oh shit, I thought this was the harrasment thread :huh:

Trixie is my girlfriend, I've no idea who this Racer X person is. Chim Chim used to me my pet monkey until road rage drove him hysterical to turn him into something people call "The Trunk Monkey?" There are two versions of me to keep up with, plus the product lines. Just a bit time consuming.

It get's hot in this helmet :(

Well done matey, hope you are both well.

'In the Light' wow, thats a great way to start your life.

Well done matey, hope you are both well.

'In the Light' wow, thats a great way to start your life.

We're both great thanks. I had 2 cd's made with all my fave Zep tracks on, it's quite spooky he chose to arrive just as that particular song was playing :thumbsup: Thanks for the message matey. :wave:

We're both great thanks. I had 2 cd's made with all my fave Zep tracks on, it's quite spooky he chose to arrive just as that particular song was playing :thumbsup: Thanks for the message matey. :wave:

Lady! I have the MOST awesome CD. Many would laugh but it is Led Zeppelin lullabys....I like to listen to it when I'm taking a nice long soak in the tub. It is all Zep tunes but no drums and you know, that lullabye kinda sound, it's lovely! PM me if you are interested in the CD, would be very easy for me to burn and send to you....your baby will love it and so will you, :D

Lady! I have the MOST awesome CD. Many would laugh but it is Led Zeppelin lullabys....I like to listen to it when I'm taking a nice long soak in the tub. It is all Zep tunes but no drums and you know, that lullabye kinda sound, it's lovely! PM me if you are interested in the CD, would be very easy for me to burn and send to you....your baby will love it and so will you, :D

Oh wow, Led Zep lullaby's!!!! That sounds fantastic. pm on it's way :wave:

Random Facts about myself:

I work as a Tugboat Dispatcher.

I'm obsessed with World of Warcraft.

I have a Vietnamese wife and love looking at cute Asian women on the internet.

I have a great view of mountains and water out my work window.

(which I'm looking at right now)

I'm going to the Plant/Krauss concert in Seattle on Oct. 1st.

I love being in the Mountains and breathing the fresh air.

I love to draw Anime and play Golf, but suck at both.

I play the Guitar, but don't pick it up much.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived