Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a huge bump on the side of my right middle finger for years from the way I hold my pen.

I went blind for two months last fall because of an inflammation behind my eye that put pressure on my optic nerve.. made college kind of a drag.

I talk to my dog as if he understands me.. sometimes it's better if I just say things out loud rather than hold them inside and I like to believe he knows all my secrets.

I have a freckle in my right eye.

I've had a huge bump on the side of my right middle finger for years from the way I hold my pen.

I went blind for two months last fall because of an inflammation behind my eye that put pressure on my optic nerve.. made college kind of a drag.

I talk to my dog as if he understands me.. sometimes it's better if I just say things out loud rather than hold them inside and I like to believe he knows all my secrets.

I have a freckle in my right eye.

Hi Bustle! I am an eye doctor. Were you taking tetracyclline that caused the pressure? Other medications can also cause this. This is called pseudotumor cerebri. Hope everything resolved and that you are now OK. It must have been difficult for you trying to read and study.

Hi Bustle! I am an eye doctor. Were you taking tetracyclline that caused the pressure? Other medications can also cause this. This is called pseudotumor cerebri. Hope everything resolved and that you are now OK. It must have been difficult for you trying to read and study.

Actually it was iritis uveitis... still no clue what caused it to flare up, but they put me on a steady diet of prednisone and it cleared up after a few weeks. Thanks for the input, though.. Apparently I'm at risk for developing it again if I'm under a lot of stress.. so far so good.. *knock on wood*

some random facts about me:

I have a real goofy sence of humor...a lot of silly stuff (like whoopee cushion...) can make me laugh like a maniac...

my friends always say that I'm funny so I guess I'm a funny person ...

I always say what I want...I don't give a damn about what people might say or think about me because I'm always feel confident enough to believe in myself and what I'm doing/saying....

I really love children...I used to work as a volunteer in a kindergarten for kids that suffer from autism..

Archived