Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Half of my family looks like Led Zeppelin members; my twinbrother looks like a teenage Robert and both are lefthanded, and my cousin like a teenage JPJ, and both play piano :D

Robert isn't left-handed.

Nice that he looks like him though. B)

I don't like putting things in the mail on Fridays. I'm afraid that during the weekend there's a bigger chance for them getting lost. :slapface:

If you're talking about the US Postal Service, the processing centers operate 7/24 365 days a year. :D Mail doesn't really get lost it's usually that packaging may get damaged where the address is illegable and then it is redirected to what they used to call the dead letter office.

There are different centers depending on where in the country you live.

Tip: If you have to mail a regular letter, don't ever stick it on your letter carrier's vehicle window on the side. I can't tell you how many years old letters I've found inside the doors of vehicles when changing out a bad window regulator :slapface:

I don't like putting things in the mail on Fridays. I'm afraid that during the weekend there's a bigger chance for them getting lost. :slapface:

Hi emmi:

I feel the same as you...I don't mail a letter on Friday..it may get lost or the post office might burn down and my letter would be destroyed....or the mailbox might be stolen by aliens over the weekend... :unsure:

I wait till Monday....I don't believe the Canadian postal service works 24/7

Juliet :coffee:

Dzldoc, not talking about the US mail service since I live in Finland. :)

Hi emmi:

I feel the same as you...I don't mail a letter on Friday..it may get lost or the post office might burn down and my letter would be destroyed....or the mailbox might be stolen by aliens over the weekend... :unsure:

I wait till Monday....I don't believe the Canadian postal service works 24/7

Juliet :coffee:

aliens are a real and frightening threat to our mail! :blink:

Dzldoc, not talking about the US mail service since I live in Finland. :)

aliens are a real and frightening threat to our mail! :blink:

True Emmi, I am a postman and have to fight a lot of them on a daily base (Even beeing underpaid, but, hell, someone's gotta do it)

Archived