Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I love dancing in the rain.

I like writing.

I hate numbers and rulers.

I love to discuss about history.

Interested in politics.Especially how was in the 90s in my country.

I like to analyze everything.

I like to write random lyrics everywhere.Tables,walls,garbage bins...

I love to sing for myself.Not loud 'cause I hate my voice.

Huge animal lover.

I like climbing trees.

Adore archery.Favorite sport.

I like wearing baggy clothes.

1. As well as being a huge fan of rock music, I also love classical music.

2. I like boys with long hair.

3. My nails are about 1.5 inches long (and they are real).

4. I'm going to study sociology at university this year.

5. I have an unnatural addiction to chocolate biscuits.

6. I love anything to do with the 60s and 70s.

7. I love 1950s film stars, particularly Sophia Loren.

1. As well as being a huge fan of rock music, I also love classical music.

2. I like boys with long hair.

3. My nails are about 1.5 inches long (and they are real).

4. I'm going to study sociology at university this year.

5. I have an unnatural addiction to chocolate biscuits.

6. I love anything to do with the 60s and 70s.

7. I love 1950s film stars, particularly Sophia Loren.

And you look a lot like Sophia to.

i have this recurring dream that i am on stage singing in front of a large audience, many of whom are friends and acquaintances. in this dream, i am just belting out a song (which i can't seem to remember the name of when i wake up) and i really think i am a good singer, but i am actually really bad and it all seems to hit me while i am still dreaming!!!! sometimes i will recall this dream randomly while awake (like i did this afternoon) and think that it really happened like a real memory, but then i realize it was, thankfully, this odd, recurring dream.

anyone with a PhD in psych please chime in.... (sorry if this request is off topic).

:blink::P

where do i start

-i have minor OCD makes me do things in a precise order all the time and sometimes i've been told i can be a little bit annoying but not super annoying

-i have long curly hair though i am a male

-i've read 5 books about zeppelin and you may be thinking " why when the story is always the same" but there is always differences in every book

-i play 3 instruments bass, guitar, and piano

-i plan on being the coolest high school history teacher who ever lived

Wow, that's a great compliment indeed :)

People say I look a lot like Maureen Plant too.

Yeah you do look like Robert's squeeze come to think of it, I just remember seeing her in "The Song Remains the Same" movie, when they where all (the Plant's) at that stream, there where a few full frame's of her sitting on that rock, and you do favor her.

I'm a Dewey Decimal system expert. ^_^ If you give me a random book title I'd be able to tell you instantly what section number in the library it belongs to. Once someone asked me where the book "Flags of Our Fathers" by James Bradley was, and I was like "Yeah it's in the 940s" without looking it up. That's what happens after working at a library for 8 years. :D

I don't like milk,

I can't taste salt,

I can sing Hotel California backwards,

I'm a Stevie Ray Vaughn fan,

I have only been out of America twice,

I don't care what people think of me,

I can type rapidly,

I google things I already know,

I talk to strangers,

I go up to random people and give them a complement ( when i mean it ),

I have a facebook I never get on,

I have only been to a public library three times,

I listen to the Beatles to go to sleep,

I had a dream when everyone spoke Spanish,

and I have three MySpace's.

That random enough for ya?? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Got my driving licence back after 12 years without it a few months back and its like my world has opened up again being able to travel without having to rely on others or trains....bliss.

Got my driving licence back after 12 years without it a few months back and its like my world has opened up again being able to travel without having to rely on others or trains....bliss.

Wow, Leddy - that's great news! :thumbsup: I can't imagine what I'd do if I couldn't drive for any length of time - public transport outside of major cities is just pants :(

Anyway, random fact about me: I'm a very light sleeper. Which is a real pain in this hot weather, when I have to sleep with the windows open!

Here's a random fact, I have spent 1 whole day just watching The Simpsons. I felt really bad so I did alot of stuff the next day.

I LOVE Doctor Who. I love it and watch it. Me and best friend talk about for hours, and we have very very long convasations about Dr Who on Facebook. We will never tire of it.

Here's a random fact, I have spent 1 whole day just watching The Simpsons. I felt really bad so I did alot of stuff the next day.

I LOVE Doctor Who. I love it and watch it. Me and best friend talk about for hours, and we have very very long convasations about Dr Who on Facebook. We will never tire of it.

Don't feel bad. A couple of years ago, that's what I did every day.( I have the first 8 seasons)- And that's my random fact.

Jeez--I was without mine for three months for medical reasons (similar to yours, I'm guessing), and it was total bliss and a whole huge sense of freedom getting it back. I can only guess what you must feel like after 12 YEARS, Leddy!! :o Congrats!!

Archived