Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

[were you always this progressive before?]

[if so, I'm fucking glad I missed your first 1100 posts]

[ :hysterical: ]

[no, it seems to be really pushing the envelope over the past year].

[say man, there's no need to fight].

[p.s. you're doing it all wrong]. [try to limit your use of capital letters and rarely ever should you highlight more than one word in red]

[you're doing okay].

[however, it is very important for interclausal punctuation, if used, to remain outside the brackets]. [this then forces the brackets to become one with the sentence, rather than merely signifying a start and end to a grouping in and with itself].

[the real problem i find is trying to assign a semantic catagory to this particular structure]. [are you familiar with Montague]? [i welcome your feedback].

Well, it seems that I am a tad late on this BUT here it goes...

I just turned 15 and I am going into the 10th grade

I like to make rugs (I also sell them)

I have never got below an A- on a report card

I am a Christian

The End!

I like the Mystery to [you] thread TTD's Lounge Forum because it's all about Me. And [you]

[holy crap, i actually forgot i was a memeber at TTD]... [havent been there in years]

[thanks for reminding me it exists]

[holy crap, i actually forgot i was a memeber at TTD]... [havent been there in years]

[thanks for reminding me it exists]

Well I'm sure [you] will find there is a lot of love for [you] over at the Lounge...Just go and see.

Well, it seems that I am a tad late on this BUT here it goes...

I just turned 15 and I am going into the 10th grade

I like to make rugs (I also sell them)

I have never got below an A- on a report card

I am a Christian

The End!

huh, a high school female that's into Led Zeppelin? Wish we had those where I am...

As for myself, I am going into my senior year of HS, I enjoy snowmobiling, playing guitar, and driving. And, watching sabres games. That's it. If my life could be a cycle of those four things, I would be the happiest person alive.

My dream is to move to Finland...

huh, a high school female that's into Led Zeppelin? Wish we had those where I am...

As for myself, I am going into my senior year of HS, I enjoy snowmobiling, playing guitar, and driving. And, watching sabres games. That's it. If my life could be a cycle of those four things, I would be the happiest person alive.

My dream is to move to Finland...

lol, yeah I wish we did to. Everyone my age hates them d: I can't comprehend why

lol, yeah I wish we did to. Everyone my age hates them d: I can't comprehend why

It's because they haven't heard them. Try this trick I've used several times, it works. Get a friend in a vehicle, or somewhere with a radio, and have Ten Years Gone or Thank You or The Rain Song playing (feel free to pick any other song, those are the three I use). Don't let them know who is playing it until they ask (they will, those songs are too beautiful not to inquire about). They will be shocked that the stupid rock band old people like plays those songs, and may very well change their opinion of the band. I've made at least four people zep heads this way.

It's because they haven't heard them. Try this trick I've used several times, it works. Get a friend in a vehicle, or somewhere with a radio, and have Ten Years Gone or Thank You or The Rain Song playing (feel free to pick any other song, those are the three I use). Don't let them know who is playing it until they ask (they will, those songs are too beautiful not to inquire about). They will be shocked that the stupid rock band old people like plays those songs, and may very well change their opinion of the band. I've made at least four people zep heads this way.

YUS! You are a genius (:

I don't really try to "convert" people either but it's been my experience that there are a lot of people out there with misconceptions about certain artists as well as genres of music. I've also been on the other end of that. For years, I was really never big into traditional Country music (meaning some of the really old stuff like Ernest Tubb and Hank Snow) but over the years, by having friends that are into it, I've become much more receptive to old Country music. The same thing goes for Soul and R & B. I have a friend that hosts a weekly radio show called Dirty Laundry where he showcases an often overlooked genre called Country Soul. I can't even begin to list the number of artists his program has helped to open my ears to over the past several years.

^ true.......i've learned to overcome the musical bias of my youth and will pretty much give anything a listen id it passes my way.......not that i have to like it......i would also say that country is one of those particular genres i tend to shy away from...and the obvious.....rap.........but still i can take a bit of each in certain doses....or by certain artists...........and i hate to say rap has grown on me a bit faster than country

Archived