Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I am now the proud owner of progressive lenses. (Eyewear) Blech!

I will probably have nausea and a headache for the next few weeks.

Getting old sucks, man.

:lol:

They're not so bad. I've worn them for years. Just be careful going up and down steps at first...

favorite evening activity is to lay back on the family trampoline and watch the stars

almost drowned in front of my wife on vacation... dropped a disposable camera, went down to get it out of the coral and my right foot got stuck in the coral... uh-oh...got freed up and to the surface in time for a skinny lil lifeguard to haul me onto the surf board in front of many witnesses. Never got the camera.

I enjoy the ocean

Me, too.

I find the ocean very soothing.

It's so vast and powerful.

I also love surfing.

Watching, that is.

I can't surf myself, but I love watching, especially surfing movies.

Some day I want to go to Hawaii and visit the North Shore / Waimea Bay area to see the massive waves there.

I recently learned they get the biggest during the winter months.

Ah that poor bastard. I feel sorry for him/her/both. I hope they have sixteen kids, two harley's, a 100 watt Marshall with no ability to play Mary had a little Lamb, and five dogs shittin up a storm.

hehehehe... :lol:

Sorry, that was pretty funny & I needed the laugh.

hehehehe... :lol:

Sorry, that was pretty funny & I needed the laugh.

Wow, Rick's really been working on that sense of humour of his, hasn't he? Still got a ways to go, but I have to admit I almost smiled.

The funniest thing is, my neighbours are an old retired couple. But his description bore an uncanny resemblance to my household. Ha.Ha.Ha.

Wow, Rick's really been working on that sense of humour of his, hasn't he? Still got a ways to go, but I have to admit I almost smiled.

The funniest thing is, my neighbours are an old retired couple. But his description bore an uncanny resemblance to my household. Ha.Ha.Ha.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice thread!!!

I hitch hiked about 6000 kilometers in my life (around Czech and around Europe) and never had any problem. All drivers that stopped were generous and nice to me!!! When I drive a car, I stop hitchhikers myself and try to be generous and nice to them!!!

I love meeting new people, I always see the best on them. Problem is, I am always disapointed later, cos NOBODY is perfect and I still cant coop with that :(.

I dont like my job, but I cant really imagine a job I WOULD like :).

I play bassguitar, I play in a group and I can handle it well I guess, but I cant play guitar or any other instrument for that matters. I am musical antitalent (I have something I would call a total musical deaf), but LOVE music so much, that I learned how to play bassguitar anyway!!!

I was on every continent except Antarctic already for at least a month straight. I am not planning to go there as I love warm weather rather then cold ;-).

Love cheese and chocolate, but not together. I cannot stand that Miranda Hart creature on tv (NOT funny!), detest the over useage of the word "celeb" and I have a chickenpox scar of the right side of the bridge of my nose.

I have never been stung by a bee in my whole 14 years.

I got stung by a bee in the palm of my hand once, scrambling up a hill on my hands and knees, felt a sudden pain then lifted my hand to see the little shit buzzing off...hurt like hell.

Archived