Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I love speed walking and jogging, but unfortunately, I have incredibly sensitive feet. If I happen to be wearing the wrong kind of sneakers (like a pair of heavy sneakers or sneakers that have way too snug a fit, for their own good!) while exercising, the skin on the underside of my feet starts peeling off and sometimes, that leads to bleeding. :wacko: 

I searched high and low in 10 different shoe shops. In some of these shoe shops, some sales people insisted on looking for the right pair of sneakers for me, in the ladies section of the store, when I myself, knew very well, that I have always had to scour the men's section, for my shoe needs! I am pretty proud of this fact, by the way! ;) I am a U.S Size 12, U.K Size 11 and E.U Size 45! B) 

After literally tearing my hair out in frustration, I finally bought myself a wonderful pair of sneakers last week, that is really light weight (heavy shoes really wreak havoc on my poor feet), with extra cushioning on the inside soles (all thanks to a new type of technology, known as 'Memory Foam Technology' B) ). I also couldn't believe how inexpensive these beauties were!

BTW, I never have and I never will, wear high heels! Ugh! I just cannot walk in those fuckin' things! Besides, they are way too feminine for my taste! I will forever be a sneakers girl! :) 

004_zpss8uyug8t.jpg

I love speed walking and jogging, but unfortunately, I have incredibly sensitive feet. If I happen to be wearing the wrong kind of sneakers (like a pair of heavy sneakers or sneakers that have way too snug a fit, for their own good!) while exercising, the skin on the underside of my feet starts peeling off and sometimes, that leads to bleeding. :wacko: 

I searched high and low in 10 different shoe shops. In some of these shoe shops, some sales people insisted on looking for the right pair of sneakers for me, in the ladies section of the store, when I myself, knew very well, that I have always had to scour the men's section, for my shoe needs! I am pretty proud of this fact, by the way! ;) I am a U.S Size 12, U.K Size 11 and E.U Size 45! B) 

After literally tearing my hair out in frustration, I finally bought myself a wonderful pair of sneakers last week, that is really light weight (heavy shoes really wreak havoc on my poor feet), with extra cushioning on the inside soles (all thanks to a new type of technology, known as 'Memory Foam Technology' B) ). I also couldn't believe how inexpensive these beauties were!

BTW, I never have and I never will, wear high heels! Ugh! I just cannot walk in those fuckin' things! Besides, they are way too feminine for my taste! I will forever be a sneakers girl! :) 

004_zpss8uyug8t.jpg

Jeez Kiwi. No worries about losing you in the dark !

004_zpss8uyug8t.jpg

I need some good joggers.... I have arthritis and spurs in my heels. My feet burn constantly. I buy my work shoes, which are actually plain black walking shoes, from The athletes Foot. they cost $200, but are sooooo comfy.

Where did you buy these?

I got this pair of sneakers from a store called Number 1 Shoes, Julie. This pair was their last one in stock and since it was so light weight, I just had to have it! For my future reference, a lady in the store told me that the shoe brand in question is Power (a Canadian shoe brand). 

I looked it up and Bata Australia does sell these types of joggers by Power, in their online store. I did go in for a Man's joggers, as I have pretty big feet and the biggest size they had at the store, for Women's joggers was UK Size 10, when I was looking for a U.K Size 11! :wacko: 

Here's the link to all the joggers manufactured by Power, available at the Bata Australia online store : https://bata.net.au/index.php/component/virtuemart/manufacturer/power

Hope this helps! :) 

I got this pair of sneakers from a store called Number 1 Shoes, Julie. This pair was their last one in stock and since it was so light weight, I just had to have it! For my future reference, a lady in the store told me that the shoe brand in question is Power (a Canadian shoe brand). 

I looked it up and Bata Australia does sell these types of joggers by Power, in their online store. I did go in for a Man's joggers, as I have pretty big feet and the biggest size they had at the store, for Women's joggers was UK Size 10, when I was looking for a U.K Size 11! :wacko: 

Here's the link to all the joggers manufactured by Power, available at the Bata Australia online store : https://bata.net.au/index.php/component/virtuemart/manufacturer/power

Hope this helps! :) 

Thanks, mate :)

$45 is pretty cheap, but I couldnt buy without trying on.... I will find some soon. Hoping Athletes foot have a sale soon....

Thanks, mate :)

$45 is pretty cheap, but I couldnt buy without trying on.... I will find some soon. Hoping Athletes foot have a sale soon....

Absolutely, Julie! I had to try out sneakers in 10 different stores, before convincing myself that I had indeed found the right pair! :) Hope Athletes Foot stocks Power sneakers. If they do, then do be on the look out for the ones that have 'Memory Foam Technology'. Hope it all works out for you! :friends: 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need my daily dose of humour, exercise and meditation for at least an hour a day, in order to maintain a healthy state of mind.

Depression and other types of mental illnesses, are rampant on my mother's side of the family. My grandmother is bipolar and so was my great grandfather. 

I work full-time at a grocery store and write thrillers on the side.  Not published yet, but I've been pouring out my soul in between shifts for the last many years.  

Kiwi, I hear you about depression.  I have it and anxiety as well.  Long walks, music, and reading help me deal.  As soon as the weather improves, I should be able to get out more.  

On 3/31/2016 at 1:25 PM, Houses of the Holy said:

Kiwi, I hear you about depression.  I have it and anxiety as well.  Long walks, music, and reading help me deal.  As soon as the weather improves, I should be able to get out more.  

Cheers, HOTH! :wave: 

Apart from exercising, music really forms an integral part of my daily routine. If I don't listen to at least a few songs or even bits of an album that I love, at the end of the day, I do feel rather lost and sometimes, even depressed for no rhyme or reason! :wacko: 

Weather sometimes, plays havoc with how I'm feeling! I hate dark and rainy weather! Luckily, there is abundant sunshine, where I live. 

I hope the weather is improving, at your end. Summer months are always the best, don't you think? :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived