ZEPPELIN ON YOUTUBE

I can't wait for the first clip to appear. Can everyone that is going please get them up asap!!

Don't know about you guys but a friend of mine is going to the concert and bringing my camera and if all goes well then i'll have the entire show on file.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Don't know about you guys but a friend of mine is going to the concert and bringing my camera and if all goes well then i'll have the entire show on file.....

Then you can upload it. :D

I'm capped until the 14th, noooooooooo.

if you do get it on file, and the urge strikes you to fulfill another zeppelin fans dream, feel free to email said file to foxfreezer@hotmail.com

if you do get it on file, and the urge strikes you to fulfill another zeppelin fans dream, feel free to email said file to foxfreezer@hotmail.com

YES PLEASE SEND ME A COPY TOO IF YOU GET IT. Please, that would be a dream. send to: aaturner2@hotmail.com

"Hi, I'm posting on the band's official site that I will be pirating the performance and posting it on Youtube. Here's my email and how to reach me."

Hahaha, subtlety at its best indeed. Though it's not piracy - it's fans spreading good music for free, which by anybody's morals should be good enough.

Hahaha, subtlety at its best indeed. Though it's not piracy - it's fans spreading good music for free, which by anybody's morals should be good enough.

If taping is specifically forbidden on a ticket, then it is piracy.

That said, godspeed to those who have stones big enough to try and sneak in a recorder for the rest of us who can't be there.

Archived