Hello I am new to the Forum

Bernd

Hello,

today I have registratet me here on Board now I want to introduce me. At first please excuse me for my english, it s only school english. :-) Now, let me introduce me, my myself. Okay, my name is Bernd I live in Königswinter, Germany, near Bonn. I am 39 years old and I like Led Zeppelin. That s all for now, once again sorry for my bad english, but I hope it s getting better in a while.

Best wishes

Bernd

Hello,

today I have registratet me here on Board now I want to introduce me. At first please excuse me for my english, it s only school english. :-) Now, let me introduce me, my myself. Okay, my name is Bernd I live in Königswinter, Germany, near Bonn. I am 39 years old and I like Led Zeppelin. That s all for now, once again sorry for my bad english, but I hope it s getting better in a while.

Best wishes

Bernd

Kein problem mit Ihre Englisch, Bernd, es ist sehr gut! Willkommen! Nur ein Irrtum: fur 'registratet' sollten Sie 'registered' schreiben :)

Entschuldigen Sie bitte das ich auch nur 'Schuledeutsch' habe, und sehr viel vergessen habe!

Leider muss ich Ihnen sehr schlechtes Gluck fur Morgen Nachmittag wunschen. Es wird England 3 Deutschland 2 sein, nach 'Extra Time' (120 minuten), mit UBERHAUPT KEINE PENALTIES :D

Hello,

Best wishes

Bernd

Great to have you on board! I would attempt to communicate in German, but that would be an insult to the most beautiful language on the planet.

Gee. England vs Germany tomorrow and this is no coincicence? ha. hysterical.gifhysterical.gif He reeled you guys in like fresh fish!! Let the trash talk begin!!! Go England!!! And hope the US does not have to wait 20 years to get to the quarter finals at least. I think that interest will grow, but a US victory today would have served the sport more justice. I mean, sure you dont really need us Americans. But if you had us in the game too, it would be a big boost for the sport in all aspects. It isnt as big as the NFL, NBA, NHL, or MLB here, and its wont be any time soon, expecially given today's results. And I must admit, I am only a fan evey four years during the World Cup. The MLS has been very stupid in the cities it choses. Rochester NY once had a team called the Lancers back in the days of Pele. They played the NY Cosmos back in the 1970s in one of the biggest tv games ever here. Rochester buiilt a stadium and was supposed to be in the MLS, where they would have outdraw any major city that is now in the league. Rochester is in the othe league with their Rhinos team. I saw them play the Chicago fire here. We would have drawn well. But it didnt happen, and I dont know why. Yet Rochester is one of the best soccer towns here. Here's to Brazil!!In four years. For now, Go England!!!!

Gee. England vs Germany tomorrow and this is no coincicence? ha. hysterical.gifhysterical.gif He reeled you guys in like fresh fish!! Let the trash talk begin!!! Go England!!! And hope the US does not have to wait 20 years to get to the quarter finals at least. I think that interest will grow, but a US victory today would have served the sport more justice. I mean, sure you dont really need us Americans. But if you had us in the game too, it would be a big boost for the sport in all aspects. It isnt as big as the NFL, NBA, NHL, or MLB here, and its wont be any time soon, expecially given today's results. And I must admit, I am only a fan evey four years during the World Cup. The MLS has been very stupid in the cities it choses. Rochester NY once had a team called the Lancers back in the days of Pele. They played the NY Cosmos back in the 1970s in one of the biggest tv games ever here. Rochester buiilt a stadium and was supposed to be in the MLS, where they would have outdraw any major city that is now in the league. Rochester is in the othe league with their Rhinos team. I saw them play the Chicago fire here. We would have drawn well. But it didnt happen, and I dont know why. Yet Rochester is one of the best soccer towns here. Here's to Brazil!!In four years. For now, Go England!!!!

BOR-ing!!

Welcome aboard, Bernd.

B)

Archived