I've been hanging with Goddo

Ronniedawg

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone, my absence etcetera. I have been super busy with various filming projects but for you Canadian fans (and some US fans too), I am currently working on the new Goddo documentary "In Goddo We Trust". The 35th Anniversary concert footage has been shot (and it looks amazing in HD), the post sound will be engineered by L Stu Young (from Prince, Tina Turner fame), so it will be a great looking/sounding feature!

I am in the midst of doing interviews with various Canadian music icons, and storyboarding to make this into a documentary.

Its been fun, talk soon!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone, my absence etcetera. I have been super busy with various filming projects but for you Canadian fans (and some US fans too), I am currently working on the new Goddo documentary "In Goddo We Trust". The 35th Anniversary concert footage has been shot (and it looks amazing in HD), the post sound will be engineered by L Stu Young (from Prince, Tina Turner fame), so it will be a great looking/sounding feature!

I am in the midst of doing interviews with various Canadian music icons, and storyboarding to make this into a documentary.

Its been fun, talk soon!

Congrats and glad to hear from you. Talk to you soon:-)

post-12775-127781095121_thumb.gif

I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Greg Godowitz on his Toronto radio show a few years back, regarding my Jimmy Page bio. He's a knowledgeable guy and a good dude; "You Can Never Go Back" is a great tune. Should be an interesting doc.

post-12775-127781095121_thumb.gif

I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Greg Godowitz on his Toronto radio show a few years back, regarding my Jimmy Page bio. He's a knowledgeable guy and a good dude; "You Can Never Go Back" is a great tune. Should be an interesting doc.

Hi George!

Loved the book-Out of Our Heads!!!

• Administrators

Its been fun, talk soon!

Looking forward to seeing it. I think I bought some ticket stubs from him a long time ago, one of which was LZ @ Montreal '75.

Hi George!

Loved the book-Out of Our Heads!!!

At the risk of hijacking a thread about Goddo, thanks for your support Deb. Always glad to hear critiques and compliments from rock 'n' roll readers. There's more to come!

Archived