Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Conneyfogle

Zep Spoonerisms

I'm not long in from a nightshift and i'm dog tired and that had me baffled for a while....Good one.How about

Len The wevee Breaks.

:D

Overfilled and car's in the bay

Ted Kennedy? :D

How about these:

Good Times Breakdown

Bad Times Ramble On

Confused And Far Away

Trampled Under The Holy

The Song Over The Hills

Dazed In The Ozone

Hats Off To The Living Loving Maid

Whole Lotta Lemon

South Bound In The Rain

B)

This thread is getting silly...Although they are amusing many posts in this thread are not really spoonerisms....A Spoonerism should only mix up(mux ip)the initial sounds of a pair of words or a phrase and contain all the letters of whatever it is that is spoonerised.............But hey, if it's funny it's funny.

This thread is getting silly...Although they are amusing many posts in this thread are not really spoonerisms....A Spoonerism should only mix up(mux ip)the initial sounds of a pair of words or a phrase and contain all the letters of whatever it is that is spoonerised.............But hey, if it's funny it's funny.

A good point Johnthomasmoby, one I was going to make, but everyone was having fun, and let's face it, I'd already got the best one with Randy store cock :D

Fed Zep Lour

Thread Zep Lee

Sender Fratocaster

Dack Blog

Rassic Clock

Sour Fymbols

Quo Narter

Wow! the west was hon

Stour Ficks

Scuntess

B)