Al Gore and the Masseuse

cryingbluerain

They never take down the big guys for getting their rocks off. Hell, Clinton was well known to womanize, rape, intimidate and probably even kill women to cover his tracks. The MSM covered his transgressions up like a giant condom. What Gore's been accused of is trivial in the grand scheme.

They never take down the big guys for getting their rocks off. Hell, Clinton was well known to womanize, rape, intimidate and probably even kill women to cover his tracks. The MSM covered his transgressions up like a giant condom. What Gore's been accused of is trivial in the grand scheme.

Hi Atlas,

Maybe he should be know for his "Global Warning" rather that for "Global Warming" hey? :lol:

Regards, Danny

Yeah, I guess it's easy to overlook attempted rape and sexual harassment charges if the male aggressor is pro-choice and promises to save the planet. The liberal hypocrisy continues.

Yeah, I guess it's easy to overlook attempted rape and sexual harassment charges if the male aggressor is pro-choice and promises to save the planet. The liberal hypocrisy continues.

Save The Whales but Harpoon those skinny ones!!!

Hu? Are we talking about Clinton who hobnobs with Rothschilds and Bushes?

Yeah, I guess it's easy to overlook attempted rape and sexual harassment charges if the male aggressor is pro-choice and promises to save the planet.

Unless you're Anita Hill.

Archived