going to california

smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. need help. any advice?

i think i might be sinking.

Advice from a long time Zeppaholic who saw them in 77 wasnt lucky enough to be at this one: Your time is gonna come! We shall have our day and when the big show in London is over in a couple of days, we will have our chance again someday in the USA. When I see the pics of Plant I say to myself how can he think that this Bluegrass thing with Krauss or whatever her name is can even compare? Led Zeppelin will be what he is rememberd for whether he wants to admit it or not. I dont want to hear him with anyone but Jimmy Page! If he deserts Zeppelin and his fanbae I wont buy a single record if it doesnt say Led Zeppelin on it. Page rules til the end of time!

Advice from a long time Zeppaholic who saw them in 77 wasnt lucky enough to be at this one: Your time is gonna come! We shall have our day and when the big show in London is over in a couple of days, we will have our chance again someday in the USA. When I see the pics of Plant I say to myself how can he think that this Bluegrass thing with Krauss or whatever her name is can even compare? Led Zeppelin will be what he is rememberd for whether he wants to admit it or not. I dont want to hear him with anyone but Jimmy Page! If he deserts Zeppelin and his fanbae I wont buy a single record if it doesnt say Led Zeppelin on it. Page rules til the end of time!

Because he said so.

Archived