Death of a Loved One

blackmass1919

Just speaking my mind here, but I wanted to pay tribue to a very dear friend, someone I've called a sister. Rebecca Jocelyn Hernandez aged 15, from New York City, was the BIGGEST Zep fan I've ever met. She was an aquaintence on a friend site, who became a close friend, and being a 35 year old guitar player from Baltimore, she was drawn to the music, and the music only. She had an intelligence level that surpassed most adults, and was generally a wonderful chick to talk to. She had a smile that could light up a room full of darkness, and a silliness that could make ya feel better knowing that your personal tomorrow would not bring too much joy. I foundout this morning, that she had suddenly passed away, on June 28th, just a few days ago. Becky had a sincere love for Led Zeppelin, and especially Jimmy Page. She had her prblems just like everyone else, but once she put on LZ4, those troubles faded away. Rebecca is and will be for a very long time, sorely missed by her beloved family, her friends, and most of all those friends....me. Please keep her family in your prayers. I hope she flies with the Angels, and teaches 'em a thing or two about bein cool.

Just speaking my mind here, but I wanted to pay tribue to a very dear friend, someone I've called a sister. Rebecca Jocelyn Hernandez aged 15, from New York City, was the BIGGEST Zep fan I've ever met. She was an aquaintence on a friend site, who became a close friend, and being a 35 year old guitar player from Baltimore, she was drawn to the music, and the music only. She had an intelligence level that surpassed most adults, and was generally a wonderful chick to talk to. She had a smile that could light up a room full of darkness, and a silliness that could make ya feel better knowing that your personal tomorrow would not bring too much joy. I foundout this morning, that she had suddenly passed away, on June 28th, just a few days ago. Becky had a sincere love for Led Zeppelin, and especially Jimmy Page. She had her prblems just like everyone else, but once she put on LZ4, those troubles faded away. Rebecca is and will be for a very long time, sorely missed by her beloved family, her friends, and most of all those friends....me. Please keep her family in your prayers. I hope she flies with the Angels, and teaches 'em a thing or two about bein cool.

You have my sincerest sympathy. It's tough to lose a loved one and at such a young age, it's even more tragic. Words can't change fate, but can help comfort. I hope she's in a place where Led Zeppelin music is never ending.

I have children in that age range-way too young to die!! So sorry. :(

This is a lovely tribute to her, and to the band she loved. :)

I'm so sorry. So sorry.

I don't have children (at all), but I have siblings and cousins that age, and I'm a teacher of high school kids. It's always so sad when you hear of a death of such a young person.

... I hope she flies with the Angels, and teaches 'em a thing or two about bein cool.

I bet she could teach us all ... does she have an obituary online somewhere that we could see?

Everyone - especially the young - should be honored and held dear. Thanks for your memories.

Archived