Poor Lindsay

redrum

Less than 3% of women are bisexual, but 99% of attention whoring starlets are. In all likelihood, she probably said it for attention. A lot of girls think it turns guys on.

I'm sure her ex (Samantha Ronson or something like that, I think :unsure: ) will be thrilled to know that. :lol:

As for Lilo... she seems to be another one of those trainwrecks we've witnessed the last few years. My guess is is yeah, she's a spoiled starlet with a lot of enablers, but that she also has a serious problem. I really do hope she gets some help and can get her shit together. Folks can sneer and call her whatever names they find amusing, but I kinda feel a tad sorry for her. I think all the hoopla and enabling that celebrities get sometimes just makes it a longer and harder fall for them before they hit bottom. It takes what it takes, but I don't wish that particular hell on anyone.

I'm sure her ex (Samantha Ronson or something like that, I think :unsure: ) will be thrilled to know that. :lol:

As for Lilo... she seems to be another one of those trainwrecks we've witnessed the last few years. My guess is is yeah, she's a spoiled starlet with a lot of enablers, but that she also has a serious problem. I really do hope she gets some help and can get her shit together. Folks can sneer and call her whatever names they find amusing, but I kinda feel a tad sorry for her. I think all the hoopla and enabling that celebrities get sometimes just makes it a longer and harder fall for them before they hit bottom. It takes what it takes, but I don't wish that particular hell on anyone.

Well said.

Hi all,

Troubled kid. Nice to feel the warmth and sympathy. You have never known someone like this?

KB

Hi Kev and Ally, two nicer people you'll never meet in a life time of Birthdays, really, too you both. :beer:

Have i ever met a Kid like this? are you joking me? i married one. :lol: She might not have been a Druggie but she drank "White Wine and Pils Lager" when i helped her out of the Spittoon and back on to her stool that frightful night in Cundys, that's the Pub opposite Silvertown Railway Station by the way.

"Warmth and Sympathy" you may find from some on here that show it, then again there are those other types who wouldn't show it to a Corpse, you know who you are don't you?

Lindsay, find yourself a nice Jewish Gentleman and settle down, you know it makes sense, Kushty. ;)

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Edited To Add,

Maybe a year in a war zone might help her, then another year for ever repeat offence, this goes out to all you Drunk, Drug Crazed, Destroyers of Society, i would like to think a large proportion of you would stop and think and maybe give up your anti social ways, and for those that wont/don't, well there's always a chance you wont be coming back ain't there? :yesnod::hunter::o;)

I'd say super market tabloid articles like this deserve posts that correspond with the trashiness of the whole subject.

There's no line to cross, except to the next line of another cashier because all the National Equirer'ers are sold out in yours.

Make sure you push and shove, it comes with the territory.

Yep, lots of free everything back then (vd, crabs, etc.) :lol:

You didn't have to take out a loan for a concert ticket either. :D

Eghhhh, you just put me off me fish supper 'redrum'.

Q. How do you get rid of Crabs.

A. Spit the buggers out. :o

Even the Romans had VD, ever heard of "Clam Hideous?" :lol:

Regards, Danny

Well, my least favourite subject, addicts. While part of me understands that she has a serious problem and hope she gets the help that she needs (God knows she's been offered it enough), another part of me feels really angry at the friggin' constant negotiating she's engaging in. If anyone's been at the receiving end of such things for any length of time, it gets really old, really fast. And the thing is is that she doesn't think people see it, and doesn't accept anyone in her life who challenges her bubble reality. She's clearly not even bottoming out yet (not even close to surrendering or accepting some help: "I do not have an addiction problem" uh-huh), she seems to be pretty close to being another statistic.

I am really happy for Robert Downey Jr. whose downs and downs have been well chronicled. But for every RDJ, there's a hand-full of others who do not make it. I don't know what makes it finally stick for addicts who turn the tide, but Lilo doesn't seem close to that point. Hope the jail and subsequent addiction treatment program help her.

Well, my least favourite subject, addicts. While part of me understands that she has a serious problem and hope she gets the help that she needs (God knows she's been offered it enough), another part of me feels really angry at the friggin' constant negotiating she's engaging in. If anyone's been at the receiving end of such things for any length of time, it gets really old, really fast. And the thing is is that she doesn't think people see it, and doesn't accept anyone in her life who challenges her bubble reality. She's clearly not even bottoming out yet (not even close to surrendering or accepting some help: "I do not have an addiction problem" uh-huh), she seems to be pretty close to being another statistic.

I am really happy for Robert Downey Jr. whose downs and downs have been well chronicled. But for every RDJ, there's a hand-full of others who do not make it. I don't know what makes it finally stick for addicts who turn the tide, but Lilo doesn't seem close to that point. Hope the jail and subsequent addiction treatment program help her.

I do to. I personally think she is completely worthless, but it's always sad when people become addicted to drugs so I hope she comes out of this whole thing clean. After that though I don't want to hear anything else about her.

I do to. I personally think she is completely worthless, but it's always sad when people become addicted to drugs so I hope she comes out of this whole thing clean. After that though I don't want to hear anything else about her.

I totally agree but you know that the same vultures will be waiting for her once she serves her time thumbdown.gif .

Eghhhh, you just put me off me fish supper 'redrum'.

Q. How do you get rid of Crabs.

A. Spit the buggers out. :o

Even the Romans had VD, ever heard of "Clam Hideous?" :lol:

Regards, Danny

If a girl smells like fish, then something's wrong. :blink:

My brother called crabs 'Little Friendo's' :D

Archived