Ticket Availability

EdwardAlfred

I registered on the Friday of the weekend of computer sales but I forgot to check my computer until October 3rd so i may have missed the passcode.An awful lot of people applied for tickets.So its hard to tell.Ive been told I was too young for Led Zepp but i was aurally influenced by John Peel

and Alexis Koerner and have stacks of tepes taped off radio stations in San Francisco

I registered on the Friday of the weekend of computer sales but I forgot to check my computer until October 3rd so i may have missed the passcode.An awful lot of people applied for tickets.So its hard to tell.Ive been told I was too young for Led Zepp but i was aurally influenced by John Peel

and Alexis Koerner and have stacks of tepes taped off radio stations in San Francisco

:blink:

I fail to understand what was just said above. Computer sales for what? What passcode? Who is John Peel?

:blink:

I fail to understand what was just said above. Computer sales for what? What passcode? Who is John Peel?

John Peel was a much loved English DJ. That's about the only part of the post that made any sense to me. I mean, how do you tape a tepee? :unsure:

Maybe he's talking about the O2 tickets? :wtf:

John Peel was a much loved English DJ. That's about the only part of the post that made any sense to me. I mean, how do you tape a tepee? :unsure:

Maybe he's talking about the O2 tickets? :wtf:

Well now it makes sense. LOL!! Still, I was turned upside down by the wording. I thought he was talking in the present tense. Which is why the O2 tickets didn't really cross my mind .

I was reading all of these comments and I have to say this:you don't get the point

Shock absorber Shocks and struts quick strut

International Man of Mystery, eh?

If none of us gets 'The Point', and if you don't wanna tell us what 'The Point' is, then WTF was The Point of making the post in the first place?

I mean, WTF???? Are you recruiting for the Moonies or something - is this an Initiative Test? Or are you just fucked up in the head??

International Man of Mystery, eh?

If none of us gets 'The Point', and if you don't wanna tell us what 'The Point' is, then WTF was The Point of making the post in the first place?

I mean, WTF???? Are you recruiting for the Moonies or something - is this an Initiative Test? Or are you just fucked up in the head??

hysterical.gif

ey.gif

Archived