Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cheesehead1204

Least Favorite Track On Each Album

D'Yer Makr was the first and only Led Zeppelin song I heard for a long time, and I liked it not. In NYC the soul radio would play that track only, prolly cuz Zep played so many shows at MSG in 1977. On this station I heard "Have a cigar" by Pink Floyd but it was in disco format and with female voices. I thought that's how it was for 3 years. In 1979 I started hearing all the rock they call classic now. It was new to me and I was the right age to hear it. 

LZ1 - No single track stands out

LZ2 - Moby Dick

LZ3 - Thats the Way

LZ4 - No single track stands out

HOTH - No single track stands out

PG - Nothing - the perfect album.

Presence - Candy Store Rock maybe

ITTOD - SBS

Coda - Darlene

There is only one Zeppelin track I never really liked - Your Time is Gonna Come.

Every other track has been near the top of my list for each album at one time or another over these many years.

The only Zep tracks I don’t really like and wouldn’t care if I didn’t hear either of them ever again are both on ITTOD...All My Love and Hot Dog ...both are cringeworthy and frankly embarrassing.😙

On 7/15/2010 at 11:33 PM, zeppelincheetah said:

LZ1: Your Time is Gonna Come

LZ2: The Lemon Song

LZ3: Out on the Tiles. I don't get the hate for Hats off to Harper. I think it's a great song. Definitely an acquired taste though.

IV: Black Dog

HoTH: The Song Remains The Same

PG: The Rover

Presence: tie between Royal Orleans, Hots on For Nowhere, Candy Store Rock and For Your Life. All 4 are great songs, but just pale in comparison to the MASTERPIECES that are Achilles Last Stand, Nobody's Fault But Mine and Tea For One

ITTOD: Carouselambra

CODA: Darlene

btw "The Rover" is the only Led Zeppelin song I don't like. the rest are still "least favorites"

Words fail me ...seriously?

My least favorite song from each album is the last one, as that means the album is over. 😬 But, thanks to the cd, we can press repeat.

no least favorites.

They put out quality studio work. 

R😎