So what does it take?

Anjin-san

Hi Poindexter,

No hard feelings on my part either, i remember our little misunderstanding, my fault entirely, i do love to overstate somewhat and i do side against the injustice's of this world so naturally i tend to vent my rage in the direction of America more often than not, and i apologise for any offence to you or any American on here that i may have caused, its was never personal, your health. beer.gif

Kind Regards, Danny

Welcome back and thanks for giving a little life to an otherwise PG rated board.

Carry on.

Very happy to see Big Dan has been reinstated smile.gif . Thanks Admin.

Another True Fiend, thank you Ally, i will always remember what you did for me and what we did together. :o:lol:

Now that's enough of my Bum Kissing behavior, its quite out of character for me to be so nice and polite as you all truly know, so lets get back to what we are all here for shall we?

The Glory of all that is Led Zeppelin and the following of all of our Trivial Pursuits, you know what i mean don't ya? :lol:

Kind Regards to All those that have missed Me, the Rest can get Stuffed, I'm Back for real now, just so Y'all know. :lol: Danny :beer:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by BIGDAN. View it anyway?

j/k

Hi 'Rock N' Rollin' Man'

Glad to hear it (my posts never bothered you) as for the lack of support, well lets say that its the Quality and not the Quantity that matters, ;) to me anyway.

Regards, Danny :beer:

I quoted Starbreaker and it was in regards to Tripmender not you.

Then again I don't really know what got him banned so...

Welcome back BIGDAN! banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Hi 'Starbreaker'

Nearly missed you, thank you, but you're the last one I'm gonna reply to tonight, i have no time, My Audience Awaits. :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny :beer:

PS, There could be others that i reply to, you'll just have to wait and see as it depends how busy i get on the forum tonight. ;)

Hi BIGDANmall,

Hi Kev,

Don't be too hard on Sam or any of the Admin will you? they have a torrid time of it with sifting the Good from the Bad, and then there's Me, the Ugly. :lol:

Seriously though folks, they have their work cut out for them and they do a marvelous job really, i just got caught up in the moment with my "BIGGOB" and got a Yellow Card, I'm OK (and lucky) now and I'm totally cured of any affliction i may have had, i hope. :wacko:

Now Kev me ole mate, you called me a "Wanker" on an open Forum, this i will never Forgive or Forget, (Well i am a Klingon you know?) thanks for you're Kind Words , Really. :beer:Very Kind Regards, Danny

From the Good&Bad and ugly(that is me,"It's my Island !" :P )

Did you read my post?I have no problem with Sam,nor the mods,Good folks,...I love Zep too.Now,may I ask,why do think I am here? :)

Yes,I called you a wanker,your my wanker and my Brother,so what?And I love you.TS! :lol:

Welcome back!A special thanks to Sam and the mods,truly.And to all those who supported this.

KB

Hi BIGDANmall,

From the Good&Bad and ugly(that is me,"It's my Island !" :P )

Did you read my post?I have no problem with Sam,nor the mods,Good folks,...I love Zep too.Now,may I ask,why do think I am here? :)

Yes,I called you a wanker,your my wanker and my Brother,so what?And I love you.TS! :lol:

Welcome back!A special thanks to Sam and the mods,truly.And to all those who supported this.

KB

Hi Kev,

You're here because I'm here, and I'm here because Allys here, and Allys here to kick you're arse, ;) and so it goes round and round mate. :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Wanker Dan :o

PS, And I'm definitely the "Ugly" trust me on this one? i have a Wife to prove it. :lol:

I'll take that as a compliment then shall i? Shalom Sister. :lol:

Of course! It's a great combination. You keep things lively and you're kind. I only meant that sometimes I need a little clarification about what you mean :P Glad to have you back, mate!

:peace::beer:

Hi 'ledzepfvr',

You figured me out? you a shrink or somink? let me tell you a little secret? i cant figure ME out either, :lol: few if any can, and that's just the way i like it, thanks for you're support.

Welcome back you cantankerous Led Zeppelin loving Klingon. I guess nobody can truly figure you out, but it's fun to try. :D

Quapla'

Well Howdy Doc, I'm touched by you, always, you can service my eyes anytime mate, i just hope my astigmatism doesn't give you too much trouble. laugh.gif As for RPs new music, you can be assured my comments will remain my own so you will not get Hammered by this Hammer. (a West Ham supporter is called a "Hammer")

Kind Regards, Danny beer.gif

Great to have you back, BIGDAN! banana.gif

I am an expert on astigmatism, LOL! So I don't think that I would have any problelms with you, LOL!

And is the West Ham team a soccer team or a cricket team?

And does everyone get "hammered" at their games? beer.gifburp.gifbeer.giffaint1.gif

Hi Levee,

I could not have put it better myself, thanks for your support it is gratefully accepted. ;)

I'm just happy to see you came back. All is right in the world tonight. :drinks:

Hi Janet,

Many thanks, but are my comments "Never Malicious"? now that does surprise me. :lol:

Sorry if that has damaged your reputation. Good to have you back! Rock on!

Hi Poindexter,

No hard feelings on my part either, i remember our little misunderstanding, my fault entirely, i do love to overstate somewhat and i do side against the injustice's of this world so naturally i tend to vent my rage in the direction of America more often than not, and i apologise for any offence to you or any American on here that i may have caused, its was never personal, your health. beer.gif

Kind Regards, Danny

What about the Scots and Irish laugh.gif

Danny, great to see you back posting and as bro Kev said a sincere thanks to Sam and the mods.

BTW, it's bro Kev who kicks my ass and... let it be known that you and I never did anything for each other or together tongue.giflaugh.gif

:P:P:P difficult to tell sometimes ... Just popping out for a duck

I would imagine you've been warned and face expulsion if this nitwittery continues,sir. Better be walking the fine line with no lateral sway in your gate.

I quoted Starbreaker and it was in regards to Tripmender not you.

Then again I don't really know what got him banned so...

No Worries 'Rock N' Rollin' Man' Peace,

Trip wouldn't listen, "you have two ears but one mouth, if you use them that way you will have more understanding and fewer enemies" that's my new saying, good init?

Ha ha! Welcome back, Danny! :yay:

Thanks 'pagemccartney95'

Of course! It's a great combination. You keep things lively and you're kind. I only meant that sometimes I need a little clarification about what you mean :P Glad to have you back, mate!

:peace::beer:

Hi Patrycja,

If you need clarifying just put in a little butter, other than that you can PM me any time.

Welcome back you cantankerous Led Zeppelin loving Klingon. I guess nobody can truly figure you out, but it's fun to try. :D

Quapla'

Qapla' (it means success) 'ledzepfvr', you remembered? But i cannot agree with you, on anything.

Great to have you back, BIGDAN! banana.gif

I am an expert on astigmatism, LOL! So I don't think that I would have any problems with you, LOL!

And does everyone get "hammered" at their games? beer.gifburp.gifbeer.giffaint1.gif

Hi Doc, I'll keep an Eye out for ya,

Westham are a Team of Footballers who play Cricket, or is it tother way round? I'm not sure, and yes it is a requirement to get pissed at games, it beats having to see your team lose so often.

I'm just happy to see you came back. All is right in the world tonight. :drinks:

Hi Levee, so it is, good luck and thanks.

Sorry if that has damaged your reputation. Good to have you back! Rock on!

Hi Janet, my reputation is not damaged, tis but a little tarnished, but i will amend that.

What about the Scots and Irish laugh.gif

Danny, great to see you back posting and as bro Kev said a sincere thanks to Sam and the mods.

BTW, it's bro Kev who kicks my ass and... let it be known that you and I never did anything for each other or together tongue.giflaugh.gif

Ally, Brother, the Scotch and the Irish are the Salt of the Earth, and a Great source of material for my Wit, Anger and Humour, and forever shall it be so, now lets be candid?

Now Ally i know that you know that i know that what we did can never be spoken of but we both know that we both did partake in what we did with each other both alone and together but i know you want to say nothing of this and i alone and with you will also say nothing of this, I'm just keeping stum OK?

And with that Very Kind Regards to you all, Danny

PS, This Post took me over an hour to compile, and it only counts as one point towards my total post count, do you know how many other pointless posts i could have been involved in? well let that be a lesson to you all ah?

Archived