Meet the new boss - same as the old boss

NumptyDumpty

It's been reported that BP's English CEO Tony Hayward is about to quit, and will be replaced by an American. With an American accent.

Is this just a PR stunt, or is America now likely to forgive BP?

Hi Numpty,

America will never forget that BP lobbied Scotland to let the Terrorist Al Megrahi return home to Libya just so it could exploit the offshore Libyan Oil Fields, which it doing at this very moment, my bet is that it was the CIA who blew the Well and pinned it on to BP to Sink the Company, and I'm in full support of this action. ;)

Atlas? where are you? :lol:

Regards, Danny

Hi all,

Hi Numpty,

America will never forget that BP lobbied Scotland to let the Terrorist Al Megrahi return home to Libya just so it could exploit the offshore Libyan Oil Fields, which it doing at this very moment, my bet is that it was the CIA who blew the Well and pinned it on to BP to Sink the Company, and I'm in full support of this action. ;)

Atlas? where are you? :lol:Regards, Danny

:hysterical:

KB

Hi Numpty,

Regards, Danny

Of course it was either a CIA or alien conspiracy. Atlas will get to the bottom (or top) of it. :D

Hi Numpty,

Regards, Danny

Of course it was either a CIA or alien conspiracy. Atlas will get to the bottom (or top) of it. :D

hopefully he's still around, somewhere :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

BP contracted the drilling to Transocean Ltd who bought a blowout preventer from Cameron. The Transocean crew made some mistakes which compromised the blowout preventer, but it should have still been able to shut the well off before it blew. The BP executive insisted on the riskiest (and cheapest) method of capping the well, apparently unaware of the damage the Transocean crew had done. It was a conspiracy of human error.

Archived