ULTIMATE SET LIST

ACHILLES LAST STAND/HOUSES OF THE HOLY/OUT ON THE TILES/TEA FOR ONE/IN THE LIGHT/WANTON SONG/SICK AGAIN/FOOL IN THE RAIN/SONG REMAINS THE SAME/HOTS ON FOR NOWHERE/I'M GONNA CRAWL/DAZED & CONFUSED/DYER MAKER/TRAVELIN RIVERSIDE BLUES/GOOD TIMES BAD TIMES/IMMIGRANT SONG/POOR TOM/BRON YR AUR/BLACK COUNTRY WOMAN/NIGHT FLIGHT/WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS

I think that's my dream set list too. You even got Night Flight in there. Good job B)

• 2 months later...

Oooh,good topic!I'd say:

1.Rock & Roll

2.Heartbreaker

3.Black Dog

4.Trampled Underfoot

5.In My Time Of Dying

6.Nobody's Fault But Mine

7.No Quarter

8.Communication Breakdown w/ medley

9.Since I've Been Loving You w/ Tea For One in the middle

10.That's The Way

11.Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp

12.Dazed & Confused w/ Bow solo & Crunge

13.Achilles Last Stand

14.Bring It On Home

15.Kashmir

16.Stairway To Heaven

The Encores:

17.When The Levee Breaks

18.Whole Lotta Love w/ any of the following in a big medley:

Boogie Chillen

Let's Have A Party

Hello Marylou

Going Down Slow

Johnny B. Goode

Hound Dog

C'mon Everybody

Like A Sex Machine

Sweet Little Angel

Crossroad Blues

Hoochie Coochie Man

Louie Louie

If they do tour (which i doubt) They could alternate these tunes in a 4 or so track medley.

^ That's a really great setlist!

I would love to add Carouselambra as well.

Thanks,Carouselambra is great,but i think that the bassline and keyboards are very complex and it would be hard for even JPJ to coordinate it,maybe if they could somehow put it in D & C like they did with the crunge?I'd love it if they worked it in it's entirety into D & C,but you've got to consider whether or not it would be possible,my verdict,possible but difficult.

I love In The Light for example,but left it out because the instrument was so delicate they could never do it live so that's a consideration,they could have done Carouselambra though,maybe (Just maybe) a guitar solo in that midsection of the song?

But what does everyone think of the "play it fully in the middle of D & C" idea?

Archived