Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
eskimoblueday

Hot Pics of Bonzo

Like Father, like son. I love this photo of John, and when I first saw this photo of Jason I was really struck by the resemblance. That lovely Bonham smile has definitely been passed down :D

bonhamjohnhenrybio.jpgJason11-2.jpg

Like Father, like son. I love this photo of John, and when I first saw this photo of Jason I was really struck by the resemblance. That lovely Bonham smile has definitely been passed down :D

Awwwww! :wub:

These two photos side by side brought tears to my eyes. And you're right MissHD, the resemblance is just amazing :)

JBdrumsbwscan.jpg

JB75drums.jpg

JBblurryscanbw.jpg

As might be expected, I am thinking of Bonzo this week. I still love him and miss him. :'(

Aww MSG, I know what you mean, and I have those same thoughts about our beloved Bonzo. :'(

Bonzo with Professor Longhair in New Orleans

aprofessor-longhair_004.jpg

....I have never ever seen this picture before....Thank you.

Bonzo always has a very colorful personality, but I find it charming that he can be so relaxed and friendly...

I think they are at a party? in New Orleans... :beer:

....Very glad to see you on Board :D :D

john.jpg

I won't requote them, but it's great seeing these pictures next to each other. The resemblence is uncanny. Great stuff. :)

JBOMSC505.jpg

JBOMSC506.jpg

JBOMSC507.jpg

JBOMSC508.jpg

JBOMSC509.jpg

These are great pictures. Look at how just seems to be the drums, the intensity...will never be another one like him!

Yes, that first one in particular is a fabulous shot of him. Really sums up the power and the energy, and I love the asbsolute concentration on his face--totally into it!