The launch of this site

JABLES

When this site got launched and included the sale of merchandise, and the ability to discuss topics on a "official" message board, did it ever cross your mind that they (Led Zeppelin) have in fact have a possible new album and tour lined up ready to go??

did it ever cross your mind that they (Led Zeppelin) have in fact have a possible new album and tour lined up ready to go??

Did it ever cross your mind to look around and see if this had been discussed already? Or did you just register and immediately start a new thread?

Did it ever cross your mind to look around and see if this had been discussed already? Or did you just register and immediately start a new thread?

Whoa whoa whoa.. Calm down there tiger.. This isnt the Bad Religion message board.

Whoa whoa whoa.. Calm down there tiger.. This isnt the Bad Religion message board.

Yeah... sometimes people here are really fun to talk to!

I don't necessarly think this website in and of itself means too much as Atlantic would have still wanted to promote the latest compilation Mothership and the remastered TSRTS.

Ha... kind of reminds me of that Peter Grant quote in TSRTS about draining another nickel out of Led Zeppelin.

oh. and welcome.........

Yes, that though has crossed many peoples minds. However, this board would serve a purpose without a new album or tour.

Thanks.

My initial reaction was why would they go ahead and have all of this up on their site if they are not gonna do a tour? They could have easily done these site updates when How The West Was Won got released. But back then the speculation about a tour wasn't as rampant as it is now. With all the press/publicity they are getting, i'm pretty much convinced there will be a tour to follow..

Sometimes they make it too easy, don't they?

I was pretty much going to say the exact same thing with the same exact question.

And it makes me wonder...

But seriously, I thought about the fact that he would have to sort through an enormous amount of posts to find out exactly what you were conveying...

So I let him off the hook.

But seriously, I thought about the fact that he would have to sort through an enormous amount of posts to find out exactly what you were conveying...

Exactly..

Hey i tried looking.. I found out after looking for 5 minutes to no avail that i wanted those 5 minutes of my life back. So i started a new thread that "may" have been a topic already <_< .. Big fuckin deal

Exactly..

Hey i tried looking.. I found out after looking for 5 minutes to no avail that i wanted those 5 minutes of my life back. So i started a new thread that "may" have been a topic already <_< .. Big fuckin deal

Dude... don't necessarily worry bout what other people say... If the mods feel you have done something that needs to be corrected, I am sure they'll let you know!

Discuss on!

When this site got launched and included the sale of merchandise, and the ability to discuss topics on a "official" message board, did it ever cross your mind that they (Led Zeppelin) have in fact have a possible new album and tour lined up ready to go??

They would never be able to keep it under wraps....

Archived