Chelsea Clinton's Wedding will have luxury Porta-Potties

The Rover

Seems too nice to Piss or Poo in dun it? i would just do it in a bottle or in a sheet of news paper and throw it out the window. :o

Regards, Danny

PS, How much they gonna charge for a dump anyway?

Better than many apartments. I hope this wedding lasts. I just dont get her marring a jewish man? It just is strange to me. Go ask Dr Laura. ha. Interfaith marriages usually dont last. And I can vouch. I married a bloood sucking jew that cared only for herself and the almighty fucking dollar bill.

Funny, where I come from calling someone a "blood-sucking Jew" is hateful. Throw in the stereotype about Jews and money -- what exactly are people supposed to take away from that comment?

Hi 'Electrophile'

He was only talking about his former wife, so there maybe some venom still in him, if it had been a criticism of Jewish Women in general i would have to agree with you, I'm sure there are a lot of Jewish Women out there who don't suck blood, i know that given the chance and the right circumstances Most Women will Suck Blood from their Husbands, now does that make me a Misogynist? :o

Regards, Danny

Funny, where I come from calling someone a "blood-sucking Jew" is hateful. Throw in the stereotype about Jews and money -- what exactly are people supposed to take away from that comment?

Well, she walked out on our kids, I paid my daughters way through Syracuse University with no help from her, and she got a judge to make me pay $13,000 in credit cards that were all in her mothers name. So dont assume that I am the bad person here. I could tell you stories about this bitch that you would not believe. My daughters are affected for the rest of their lives. I dont hate jews. Just the jew I married. And the stereotype's are not without some evidence of truth. I would never date or marry one again. I am happily married so dont have to worry about it. My oldest daughter has friends that are jewish. My daughters I suppose are half jewish by blood. I am happy they chose to support my decision to raise them Catholic. I have alot of anger and I have reason to.

Oh, I forgot. You have me on ignore. So you just post comments and dont care to read any responses. Post and run. Get you two cents in and run off now.

Okay....so he carries no fondness for his ex-wife. Most ex-spouses don't. What does her religion have to do with anything, though? The god she chooses to pray to is irrelevant.

As i said, you have a point, but not everything that is said is meant to be Racist or Sexist or Whatever, if you always look for offence where i come from you will always find it, i have seen the other side of the coin as well, Sexism and Black on White Racism, and Christian bashing from Jews and Muslims, what did i do? i grew a thicker skin. To bang on about "ISMS" all the time is becoming boring, it happens to all Races, Religions and Sexes, get over it. ;)

Regards, Danny

Well, she walked out on our kids, I paid my daughters way through Syracuse University with no help from her, and she got a judge to make me pay $13,000 in credit cards that were all in her mothers name. So dont assume that I am the bad person here. I could tell you stories about this bitch that you would not believe. My daughters are affected for the rest of their lives. I dont hate jews. Just the jew I married. And the stereotype's are not without some evidence of truth. I would never date or marry one again. I am happily married so dont have to worry about it. My oldest daughter has friends that are jewish. My daughters I suppose are half jewish by blood. I am happy they chose to support my decision to raise them Catholic. I have alot of anger and I have reason to.

Oh, I forgot. You have me on ignore. So you just post comments and dont care to read any responses. Post and run. Get you two cents in and run off now.

i think what Electophile means is that you could have done without the Jew slam.

I kind of agree there as you knock one, you knock them all, and most people know that Jews are a bit sensitive in that regard.

But, I don't blame you for your anger toward your ex spouse. Had nearly the same thing happen to me, except she decided to have her lover drop by while I was gone and I caught them one day. Needless to say, there was a big to do and I nearly ended up in jail. The bitch got a restraining order and I had to move out of my own house. So I was renting an apt. and still paying my house payment and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. Oh, and to boot, she also left me in debt from credit cards that I had nothing to do with. Learned my lesson as i'm now married to an accountant that will make a nickel squeak :D

Archived