Lexulous Invites

Conneyfogle

My guilty pleasure these days is to play Lexulous on facebook, (a form of online scrabble)

There is a feature called 'join game' where players can host a table, in other words invite players to join them in a game... basically you put up your wants, i.e language you want to play in, game type (challenge or Normal) rating requirements, speed of play etc etc, also you can post a message with your request, like Fast players only, on off all day, must be rated higher than 1500 for example... sometimes you get some odd and funny requests.. I'd like to share a few unedited requests from last week with you :P

These are all genuine requests

Leisurely, but will force win if inactive. Average word score 25 or less or will delete cuz either you're using a gen or I won't provide a challenge for you. Don't like my approach - easy - don't join the game

HOW MANY FUCKIN LOSERS CAN THERE BE ASKING FOR FAST GAMES AND THEN NOT MAKING A PLAY FOR HRS, PATHETIC FUCKWADS

no word generators brain poweronly and not nana who is very unkind about everyone its only a game

definitely no word generators, i will hunt you down and kill you with a spoon .lol

Finish game now or when you're able. Ratings above 800 and played at least 20 games. Please read about CHALLENGE games before you sit! Dogs, cats, blank profiles welcome, so long as you don't CHEAT!

I'm bored and looking to play...in more ways than one. Ladies only. No pic, no game(s)!

Actually at a loss as to what to write..if i put i prefer to play men..i get pervs..if i put i`m not up for sex they don`t speak to me..how about i just smile sweetly and say "please don`t cheat":0)))

Nice women only,,nice Ladies with big,,,ears

I DEMAND THAT YOU ARE SWEET (AND FAST)

NO CREEPY PEOPLE WANTING NAUGHTY CHAT.

no personal chat, no pervs, no generators/cheaters, no quitters, I generally play fast, but I may need short breaks in between. I play bingos and I also block build and play 2 letter words. if you can deal with that, we're good. Btw, my rating varies

Join this game if you wish that bloke who is always asking for a "glamorous lady magician's assist" would grow a pair and join a dating website. Tempers left at the door, please y'all!

fast to moderate. i like to play fast, but baby/work don't always agree. similar score. **NO** acronyms or word gens, please! :)

PLEASE READ:Fun ladies only. By fun I mean CHAT and LEX...say hi first

I can play fairly fast now and for the next 30-45 minutes or so. we can finish as time allows. Not really a chatter. Take breaks as you need them. It's just a game not a lifetime commitment. Stats are not relevant

US or UK spelling is fine. Please be interested in more than just stacking games, give up some open space to make good words. I hate games where no one can move....despite the scores one can get by doing 3 and 4 letter words, Stats vary from 15-1900

i use my brain so would prefer if you used yous, dont mind chat i am mature enough to let you know if you are embarrassing me :)

Greet or delete.....

Why are there no letters worth 3 points?

Similar stats & BRAIN POWER ONLY! FT job, 3 dogs and a baby make it impossible to play as quickly as I would like, but I always finish a game. Don't nudge! That's why this is SLOW play.

word gen user, please go away

Normal people please with word averages no higher than 24

no requests other than not Jeff Wasiluk .....male maybe but no gentleman!!! and a whinger when losing

un petit jeu en français, même niveau (environ) ! Et un petit bonjour ne fait pas de mal ... FRENCH GAME (never! ed)

Not that good my ratings yo-yo between 700-1200 Fun and chatty LADIES Please say Hi if u read this

Tell me a good joke and I'll play you. No joke, no game. And please at least say hello or don't bother....

JUST DON'T, BECAUSE I WILL DELETE YOU!

funny men please! No wg's thanks

just please, please, PLEASE don't cheat and don't suck please- i like to play quick but i don't usually finish in one sitting

just for fun. no ulterior motives. play for a bit now and then on and off for the next few days

I play on and off, and play multiple games at a time. I'm not interested in flirting. I use my brain, it'd be great if you'd do the same. (well, use your brain, not mine, but you get the idea...)

Bored college student looking for a distraction ;). Women with cam/mic/msn/yahoo only. Say "hi" if you see this message, else I might delete. I prefer older women ;)

Looking for a fun game. Girls only please... Say hi or i delete. Oh....and i like girls with big ...eyes... who don't mind talking about their...eyes. (And I don't REALLY mean eyes...) (@) (@)

If you can't be bothered to chat then I can't be bothered to play. Girls only - say hi or i delete. I dont play people with no display pics. Failure to read these simple instructions renders you ineligible to play a word-game!

beautiful GIRLS who wanna play and chat. i have created the 'MOST BEAUTIFUL BOARDS'...ever! PROFILE PIC or ill delete the game.

I'm an addict and have a couple of hours to waste, looking to play a few games. Win/Lose, chat/no chat - let's just have some fun. If you feel like chatting then strike up a conversation.

ANY WOMEN WANT TO MAKE ME CUM? sorry I was yelling there, wasn't I?

I don't care if you're psychic or psychedelic, as long as you're not psycho. I'm not here to be your lover or your therapist, but if you're up for a fast game, come on in! My only "rule", no generators, I want to play a live person, not a machine.

Join ONLY if your rating is higher or close to mine, you don't use a word gen (cheat) and you can say hello (it's common courtesy people). If you don't, then we know you don't care about reading people's preferences & probably won't realize you've been d

WOMEN ONLY.... FLIRTY TYPES..if you dont want to chat dont play....no blank pics, pet pics, or fake pics..i want to see who im playing..chatting a must..NO GUYS

You spank me or I'll spank you - Ladies please

I play humans, not computers,nor dogs,cats,avatars,etc,,lol

don't cheat so don't you either. if you play mujixkzs, you'd better be able to use it in a sentnce.

I'm planning a triathlon, help distract me. No word gens.

love to flirt with man and have fun on here play olaf come play please come back to play with me if you want to join my game l would be happy

Hi--full figured woman here-any men want to plat with me?

Sex Lex Ladies under 35 only...Chat required

No pervs.. unless they r female

looking to play?? men prefered .....just because

ANYONE IN ANTARCTICA ???? OR CLOSE TO IT ??? and I don't mean bloody Scotland !!! YES...I asked for Antarctica and I got Tennessee, Florida, Canada, England and Scotland !! NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE...but, really now !!???? Tasmania, New Zealand (south)

eager but untalented chap looking for a stimulating game

Must be a bipolar dwarf; own a pair of green shorts; like super quick walks along the beach and be of Kenyan cross Icelandic descent.

I am so bored someone play with me now lol!!!! No cheating or word gens tho... and hot men welcome!!!

gay

Any lesbians/bisexual WOMEN want to play? I'm not online very often but I play fast when I'm on.Don't care where you're from...please note,THE MEN WHO KEEP JUMPING THIS TABLE AND BEING PERVS WILL BE REPORTED!! NO DICTIONARY USERS OR.WORD BUILDERS PLZ..

No word gens please. This is a slow and intermittent game. Not quite keen on chatting but will muster a hello. Also don't care at all if your profile pic looks a dog or a horse.

ladies lets play...scrabble is incidental.

dirty girls...cum to me!!!!

Don't worry i'm not one of those weirdos who play Lex naked, okay, yes I am exactly one of those weirdos who play Lex naked.

fast game, one sitting only, or don't join, females only, all males will be deleted, come try and beat the best lex player on FB! and when i say no guys i mean it, show me in the rules where you need to play a certain sex and i'll play you otherwise PFO!

Would love to chat (soon) with any Yummy Mommies(frankly any gals over 18!) out there who are bored and at home today...say 'Yes' if you'd like to spice things up a bit (yahoo or msn a plus)

PREFER to play women.. the naughty types.... ;-) .

Lance Descroizilles is a fag doh da doh da homo homo homo!

hi... no word gens please... i just dont understand the idea behind them and for the record, Barbara Anello need not apply.

Not hung up on ratings and do not indulge in any of that tell me a joke, look cute or we don't play malarky! Would just like to play a cordial game.

No "cheating", pros or word mongers please...no word programs etc...use your brain or hit the road! :) No big deal if we can't finish now!

No Bumders. Thanks

seriously any nice or naughty(lol), chatty ladies. ladies only. if you dont want to chat dont start playing!

woman who like to chat dont care what about humour me lol ;)

Ah go on.... You will, you will, you will

Words, words, words! Words all day, words all night!

I'm not interested in showing my puppies or watching you pull your goalie, I only want to play the game!

Prefer mature women, ok to chat, use whatever you want, word gens, microwave or lipstick, quick game please

only baptists who don't smoke, drink or dance

Chickens are misunderstood.

No word generating cheaters please, where's the fun in that? Or no-one who's going to complain of cheating just because I play a word they haven't heard of before.

Bored Canadian boy wants to play..woohoo...msg me when you start please..please try and finish in the next few hrs please like it fast please

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WRITE FRENCH

Submissive women only. Introduce yourself and tell me how you like to be dominated when you start the game. If I like what I see I may decide to let you know why women call me Master Drake. Games started by men will be deleted.

lets get all over this shit like a downstairs rash haha, NO F***ING CHEATERS!!

DON'T KNOW WTF A WORD GENERATOR IS AND DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS AND WTF IS A WORD BUILDER HOW STUPID IS THAT N-E WAYS I JUST WANNA PLAY!!!!!IF YOU CAN'T SPELL THEN DON'T PLAY FUCK THE DUMB SHIT.....FEMALES ONLY...

Adults only does not mean I'm looking for fun.

Pants off, game on!! Let's go guys!!

Prefer player with tiny breasts, a glass eye and a fear of triangles.

Tarts please!

G,A,Y guys for chat would be good. nice and slow is good, but prefer rapid and fast ;-)

bored to death...would love to bitch abt men.... hey girls buzz me if you wanna smack them - lol

Say hi if you want. Or keep it gangster. Up to you. Dictionary only.

looking to play females and if your a bi female thats a bonus lol xxx say HI if your BI

Join me for happy, badgerific fun times!!

sooooooooo whos up for kicking my butt. you must have a fear of triangles and love it when bugs bunny dresses up and plays a girl bunny to seduce elmer fudd

NO GENERATORS!!! 1600+ I'm not into chat, or making friends. I just want to play. And please no one strange. But of course if you say nothing I won't know you're strange. So in this case strange people will be welcome.

So... I sit here, I join games. I host games.I win some, I lose some. I drink too much coffee. Sigh. There's more to life. I know there is. Oh, last word(s)... if I disappear for a while, it's the old laptop or it's because I've run to the hills screaming

Ok, I'm lowering my expectations. LF braindead MALE specimens with absolutely no sense of humour. No wg's thanks. Slowpokes get deleted. No faceless opponents

love the dirty girl

Peter?

(Wordscraper) My browser tends to perform illegal operations, and my computer also tends to restart... NO NUDGING! But I'm happy to play you, unless you're a PERVERT! I reserve the right to delete for any reason. If you're not going to play, then please don't accept.

NO GENERATORS!!! 1600+ I'm not into chat, or making friends. I just want to play. And please no one strange. But of course if you say nothing I won't know you're strange. So in this case strange people will be welcome.

Lady looking to frolic with other LADIES ONLY. No face, no taste! Men will be deleted.

Cant people read ? WOMEN ONLY please ! I don't like chatting to blokes at the best of times ! Much more at home with women thank you so Pick your subject-anything at all !

I have gone over to the dark side - word gens welcome-any ratings, no rules but def no sexy stuff

Think of a bee, You'd be it's knees, If you would play, Scrabble with Me..

i like fast action

TAG! You're it! Moderate to Fast. Keep it clean and finish the game. I do prefer to play as much as I can now, but may need to finish over few days. Please start only 1 game at a time. Thanks! Ollie ollie oxenfree!

Fast game , Word gens ok.......... Cath Angharad Williams dont bother you bint!

Pervs of either gender most welcome

OK, ladies, here's the deal...I'm kinda creepy, but isn't it better to know that going into the game rather than finding out during the game?

NO FREAKS & NO GEEKS

bad girls only.with a real,pic. on for a bit now fast game similar stats.

Psychos and Pervs please refrain as I will recycle you, don't care about stats!

all the usual assholes please don't bother

No mucky pups!

no Rico Suaves, please. Just wanna play a freaking game without the drama.

Fast game, one sitting only, females only, all males will be deleted, come try and beat the best lex player on FB! don't join if you're a piece of shit like Holli Wood or an obsessive stalker like Linda C Skordal

any girls that smoke cigars out there?

Play FAST for10 mins, then got to go out, JEFF FINGLEY you Vile man DONT BOTHER TO PLAY ME I WILL DELETE... WARNING USERS THIS MAN IS VERY ABUSIVE AND IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP

No word generators! And I have a self-imposed gag order for this game site - have had too many bizarre conversations. So I'll offer my good luck and thanks here for joining

:D

38157_1518062479948_1486101757_1347383_2343337_n.jpg

My guilty pleasure these days is to play Lexulous on facebook, (a form of online scrabble)

There is a feature called 'join game' where players can host a table, in other words invite players to join them in a game... basically you put up your wants, i.e language you want to play in, game type (challenge or Normal) rating requirements, speed of play etc etc, also you can post a message with your request, like Fast players only, on off all day, must be rated higher than 1500 for example... sometimes you get some odd and funny requests.. I'd like to share a few unedited requests from last week with you :P

These are all genuine requests

Leisurely, but will force win if inactive. Average word score 25 or less or will delete cuz either you're using a gen or I won't provide a challenge for you. Don't like my approach - easy - don't join the game

HOW MANY FUCKIN LOSERS CAN THERE BE ASKING FOR FAST GAMES AND THEN NOT MAKING A PLAY FOR HRS, PATHETIC FUCKWADS

no word generators brain poweronly and not nana who is very unkind about everyone its only a game

definitely no word generators, i will hunt you down and kill you with a spoon .lol

Finish game now or when you're able. Ratings above 800 and played at least 20 games. Please read about CHALLENGE games before you sit! Dogs, cats, blank profiles welcome, so long as you don't CHEAT!

I'm bored and looking to play...in more ways than one. Ladies only. No pic, no game(s)!

Actually at a loss as to what to write..if i put i prefer to play men..i get pervs..if i put i`m not up for sex they don`t speak to me..how about i just smile sweetly and say "please don`t cheat":0)))

Nice women only,,nice Ladies with big,,,ears

NO CREEPY PEOPLE WANTING NAUGHTY CHAT.

no personal chat, no pervs, no generators/cheaters, no quitters, I generally play fast, but I may need short breaks in between. I play bingos and I also block build and play 2 letter words. if you can deal with that, we're good. Btw, my rating varies

Join this game if you wish that bloke who is always asking for a "glamorous lady magician's assist" would grow a pair and join a dating website. Tempers left at the door, please y'all!

fast to moderate. i like to play fast, but baby/work don't always agree. similar score. **NO** acronyms or word gens, please! :)

PLEASE READ:Fun ladies only. By fun I mean CHAT and LEX...say hi first

I can play fairly fast now and for the next 30-45 minutes or so. we can finish as time allows. Not really a chatter. Take breaks as you need them. It's just a game not a lifetime commitment. Stats are not relevant

US or UK spelling is fine. Please be interested in more than just stacking games, give up some open space to make good words. I hate games where no one can move....despite the scores one can get by doing 3 and 4 letter words, Stats vary from 15-1900

i use my brain so would prefer if you used yous, dont mind chat i am mature enough to let you know if you are embarrassing me :)

Greet or delete.....

Why are there no letters worth 3 points?

Similar stats & BRAIN POWER ONLY! FT job, 3 dogs and a baby make it impossible to play as quickly as I would like, but I always finish a game. Don't nudge! That's why this is SLOW play.

word gen user, please go away

Normal people please with word averages no higher than 24

no requests other than not Jeff Wasiluk .....male maybe but no gentleman!!! and a whinger when losing

un petit jeu en français, même niveau (environ) ! Et un petit bonjour ne fait pas de mal ... FRENCH GAME (never! ed)

Not that good my ratings yo-yo between 700-1200 Fun and chatty LADIES Please say Hi if u read this

Tell me a good joke and I'll play you. No joke, no game. And please at least say hello or don't bother....

JUST DON'T, BECAUSE I WILL DELETE YOU!

funny men please! No wg's thanks

just please, please, PLEASE don't cheat and don't suck please- i like to play quick but i don't usually finish in one sitting

just for fun. no ulterior motives. play for a bit now and then on and off for the next few days

I play on and off, and play multiple games at a time. I'm not interested in flirting. I use my brain, it'd be great if you'd do the same. (well, use your brain, not mine, but you get the idea...)

Bored college student looking for a distraction ;). Women with cam/mic/msn/yahoo only. Say "hi" if you see this message, else I might delete. I prefer older women ;)

Looking for a fun game. Girls only please... Say hi or i delete. Oh....and i like girls with big ...eyes... who don't mind talking about their...eyes. (And I don't REALLY mean eyes...) (@) (@)

If you can't be bothered to chat then I can't be bothered to play. Girls only - say hi or i delete. I dont play people with no display pics. Failure to read these simple instructions renders you ineligible to play a word-game!

beautiful GIRLS who wanna play and chat. i have created the 'MOST BEAUTIFUL BOARDS'...ever! PROFILE PIC or ill delete the game.

I'm an addict and have a couple of hours to waste, looking to play a few games. Win/Lose, chat/no chat - let's just have some fun. If you feel like chatting then strike up a conversation.

ANY WOMEN WANT TO MAKE ME CUM? sorry I was yelling there, wasn't I?

I don't care if you're psychic or psychedelic, as long as you're not psycho. I'm not here to be your lover or your therapist, but if you're up for a fast game, come on in! My only "rule", no generators, I want to play a live person, not a machine.

Join ONLY if your rating is higher or close to mine, you don't use a word gen (cheat) and you can say hello (it's common courtesy people). If you don't, then we know you don't care about reading people's preferences & probably won't realize you've been d

WOMEN ONLY.... FLIRTY TYPES..if you dont want to chat dont play....no blank pics, pet pics, or fake pics..i want to see who im playing..chatting a must..NO GUYS

You spank me or I'll spank you - Ladies please

I play humans, not computers,nor dogs,cats,avatars,etc,,lol

don't cheat so don't you either. if you play mujixkzs, you'd better be able to use it in a sentnce.

I'm planning a triathlon, help distract me. No word gens.

love to flirt with man and have fun on here play olaf come play please come back to play with me if you want to join my game l would be happy

Hi--full figured woman here-any men want to plat with me?

Sex Lex Ladies under 35 only...Chat required

No pervs.. unless they r female

looking to play?? men prefered .....just because

ANYONE IN ANTARCTICA ???? OR CLOSE TO IT ??? and I don't mean bloody Scotland !!! YES...I asked for Antarctica and I got Tennessee, Florida, Canada, England and Scotland !! NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE...but, really now !!???? Tasmania, New Zealand (south)

eager but untalented chap looking for a stimulating game

Must be a bipolar dwarf; own a pair of green shorts; like super quick walks along the beach and be of Kenyan cross Icelandic descent.

I am so bored someone play with me now lol!!!! No cheating or word gens tho... and hot men welcome!!!

gay

Any lesbians/bisexual WOMEN want to play? I'm not online very often but I play fast when I'm on.Don't care where you're from...please note,THE MEN WHO KEEP JUMPING THIS TABLE AND BEING PERVS WILL BE REPORTED!! NO DICTIONARY USERS OR.WORD BUILDERS PLZ..

No word gens please. This is a slow and intermittent game. Not quite keen on chatting but will muster a hello. Also don't care at all if your profile pic looks a dog or a horse.

ladies lets play...scrabble is incidental.

dirty girls...cum to me!!!!

Don't worry i'm not one of those weirdos who play Lex naked, okay, yes I am exactly one of those weirdos who play Lex naked.

fast game, one sitting only, or don't join, females only, all males will be deleted, come try and beat the best lex player on FB! and when i say no guys i mean it, show me in the rules where you need to play a certain sex and i'll play you otherwise PFO!

Would love to chat (soon) with any Yummy Mommies(frankly any gals over 18!) out there who are bored and at home today...say 'Yes' if you'd like to spice things up a bit (yahoo or msn a plus)

PREFER to play women.. the naughty types.... ;-) .

Lance Descroizilles is a fag doh da doh da homo homo homo!

hi... no word gens please... i just dont understand the idea behind them and for the record, Barbara Anello need not apply.

Not hung up on ratings and do not indulge in any of that tell me a joke, look cute or we don't play malarky! Would just like to play a cordial game.

No "cheating", pros or word mongers please...no word programs etc...use your brain or hit the road! :) No big deal if we can't finish now!

No Bumders. Thanks

seriously any nice or naughty(lol), chatty ladies. ladies only. if you dont want to chat dont start playing!

woman who like to chat dont care what about humour me lol ;)

Ah go on.... You will, you will, you will

Words, words, words! Words all day, words all night!

I'm not interested in showing my puppies or watching you pull your goalie, I only want to play the game!

Prefer mature women, ok to chat, use whatever you want, word gens, microwave or lipstick, quick game please

only baptists who don't smoke, drink or dance

Chickens are misunderstood.

No word generating cheaters please, where's the fun in that? Or no-one who's going to complain of cheating just because I play a word they haven't heard of before.

Bored Canadian boy wants to play..woohoo...msg me when you start please..please try and finish in the next few hrs please like it fast please

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WRITE FRENCH

Submissive women only. Introduce yourself and tell me how you like to be dominated when you start the game. If I like what I see I may decide to let you know why women call me Master Drake. Games started by men will be deleted.

lets get all over this shit like a downstairs rash haha, NO F***ING CHEATERS!!

DON'T KNOW WTF A WORD GENERATOR IS AND DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS AND WTF IS A WORD BUILDER HOW STUPID IS THAT N-E WAYS I JUST WANNA PLAY!!!!!IF YOU CAN'T SPELL THEN DON'T PLAY FUCK THE DUMB SHIT.....FEMALES ONLY...

Adults only does not mean I'm looking for fun.

Pants off, game on!! Let's go guys!!

Prefer player with tiny breasts, a glass eye and a fear of triangles.

Tarts please!

G,A,Y guys for chat would be good. nice and slow is good, but prefer rapid and fast ;-)

bored to death...would love to bitch abt men.... hey girls buzz me if you wanna smack them - lol

Say hi if you want. Or keep it gangster. Up to you. Dictionary only.

looking to play females and if your a bi female thats a bonus lol xxx say HI if your BI

Join me for happy, badgerific fun times!!

sooooooooo whos up for kicking my butt. you must have a fear of triangles and love it when bugs bunny dresses up and plays a girl bunny to seduce elmer fudd

So... I sit here, I join games. I host games.I win some, I lose some. I drink too much coffee. Sigh. There's more to life. I know there is. Oh, last word(s)... if I disappear for a while, it's the old laptop or it's because I've run to the hills screaming

Ok, I'm lowering my expectations. LF braindead MALE specimens with absolutely no sense of humour. No wg's thanks. Slowpokes get deleted. No faceless opponents

love the dirty girl

Peter?

(Wordscraper) My browser tends to perform illegal operations, and my computer also tends to restart... NO NUDGING! But I'm happy to play you, unless you're a PERVERT! I reserve the right to delete for any reason. If you're not going to play, then please don't accept.

Lady looking to frolic with other LADIES ONLY. No face, no taste! Men will be deleted.

Cant people read ? WOMEN ONLY please ! I don't like chatting to blokes at the best of times ! Much more at home with women thank you so Pick your subject-anything at all !

I have gone over to the dark side - word gens welcome-any ratings, no rules but def no sexy stuff

Think of a bee, You'd be it's knees, If you would play, Scrabble with Me..

i like fast action

TAG! You're it! Moderate to Fast. Keep it clean and finish the game. I do prefer to play as much as I can now, but may need to finish over few days. Please start only 1 game at a time. Thanks! Ollie ollie oxenfree!

Fast game , Word gens ok.......... Cath Angharad Williams dont bother you bint!

Pervs of either gender most welcome

OK, ladies, here's the deal...I'm kinda creepy, but isn't it better to know that going into the game rather than finding out during the game?

NO FREAKS & NO GEEKS

bad girls only.with a real,pic. on for a bit now fast game similar stats.

Psychos and Pervs please refrain as I will recycle you, don't care about stats!

all the usual assholes please don't bother

No mucky pups!

no Rico Suaves, please. Just wanna play a freaking game without the drama.

Fast game, one sitting only, females only, all males will be deleted, come try and beat the best lex player on FB! don't join if you're a piece of shit like Holli Wood or an obsessive stalker like Linda C Skordal

any girls that smoke cigars out there?

Play FAST for10 mins, then got to go out, JEFF FINGLEY you Vile man DONT BOTHER TO PLAY ME I WILL DELETE... WARNING USERS THIS MAN IS VERY ABUSIVE AND IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP

No word generators! And I have a self-imposed gag order for this game site - have had too many bizarre conversations. So I'll offer my good luck and thanks here for joining

38157_1518062479948_1486101757_1347383_2343337_n.jpg

I challenge the word 'scuntess'

Archived