FORUM UPGRADE

sam_webmaster

Yeah, I loved the yellow/brown skin too. I felt like it was easier to read and focus with that colors. Or is just a matter of habit?.

You bring up a good point. The sepia seems to hit the eyes a bit more softly, warmer colours and all that. This colour palate is more akin to that of Jonesy's site. But the improvements look really good, too.

when i click the 'view new content' i get this

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_search.php on line 671

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_search.php:671) in /home/ledzepp/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_search.php:671) in /home/ledzepp/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_search.php:671) in /home/ledzepp/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_search.php:671) in /home/ledzepp/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_search.php:671) in /home/ledzepp/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

and there is no new content

• Administrators

when i click the 'view new content' i get this

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_search.php on line 671

and there is no new content

Not sure, seems to be ok here. Try logging out, delete your browser cache and log-in again.

• Administrators

When is the search function going to be improved? I have posted responses in some very long threads and the search results only take me to the thread, not my post.

Click on Advanced Search, (on the new skin it's the icon on the top right of the page).

The options you're looking for are:

Put your username in "Find Author", and "Display results" --> select "as posts". This will show you the individual posts, with the search word highlighted, not the whole thread.

post-5-075600600 1280483687_thumb.jpg

[click to view]

Click on Advanced Search, (on the new skin it's the icon on the top right of the page).

The options you're looking for are:

Put your username in "Find Author", and "Display results" --> select "as posts". This will show you the individual posts, with the search word highlighted, not the whole thread.

post-5-075600600 1280483687_thumb.jpg

[click to view]

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Hey Sam! Thanks for the birthday present!!!!!:lol: In all seriousness, this beats the heck out of the old visuals. But, I dont mean to rain on the party but I still thought the old pm format was the best. Only because if you delete a conversation, and the party you sent it to has not yet read it, its gone. I am one that must keep cleaning up the mailbox. Delete. Delete.

Yeah, I loved the yellow/brown skin too. I felt like it was easier to read and focus with that colors. Or is just a matter of habit?.

I liked that one the best, too. It still came up when I logged on today, but after I messed around with the different skins, I can't get it back. Is it possibe, Sam, to bring it back as an option? The blue and gray are harder on us older people's eyes, lol. I am definitely getting eyestrain using the IP Board skin and the new lz_bais.

Thank you, Sam. Well done!

I would be interested in an app for the Droid too.

Thanks Sam! It's a great new update, and we ALL know I love to bitch and moan and complain about things...no complaints here. :D

One request while we're talking about apps: I'd love to see a Black Berry app for this! (If you have any type of input in these types of things...at least with the apps.)

Thanks Sam! It's a great new update, and we ALL know I love to bitch and moan and complain about things...no complaints here. :D

One request while we're talking about apps: I'd love to see a Black Berry app for this! (If you have any type of input in these types of things...at least with the apps.)

Man! you young girls and your cell phones! Can't live without them can you? ha. Remember life before cell phones? And before Internet? And before cable? I do. Sure, I wish I had these things when I was a teenager or in my twenties, but the dependency on cell phones has gotten a bit crazy. All my daughters have the high tech ones, Blackberry and Apple. I have a simple one with a cam and I dont know how many times I have dropped the damn thing. B) Once again, love the new site

Im trying to add a picture to my profile but it still isnt working? Any suggestions.

Go to your profile, then click "edit my profile". On the left side of the screen, you'll see an option for adding a photo. Click it. Go from there. If it's not coming up, it's too big.

Go to your profile, then click "edit my profile". On the left side of the screen, you'll see an option for adding a photo. Click it. Go from there. If it's not coming up, it's too big.

I think i wasn;t very clear(My Bad) on the profile customization tab where you can add a picture to your background mine never is showing up.

I think i wasn;t very clear(My Bad) on the profile customization tab where you can add a picture to your background mine never is showing up.

Do you mean that you just see a blank space or you don't see the whole image? If you go to my profile, you'll see what image I have tiled for the background, but on my profile customization tab, I only see the top of the image tiled, not the whole thing.

Beyond that, I don't know why it's not coming up. There's no image size restriction, so it can't be that the picture is too big. What size image is it? You might want to try tiling it and see if that helps.

Unfortunately on Firefox 3.6.8 I can't see new content, I get some error messages. i even tried ccleaner and erasing private info ...???

Same Here --- also using FireFox 3.6.8 --- New Content is not displayed using that "View New Content" Button.

Also, at the top of the page was this string of error messages:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_9/skin_search.php on line 671

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_9/skin_search.php:671) in /home/ledzepp/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_9/skin_search.php:671) in /home/ledzepp/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_9/skin_search.php:671) in /home/ledzepp/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_9/skin_search.php:671) in /home/ledzepp/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ledzepp/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_9/skin_search.php:671) in /home/ledzepp/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

Archived