Plaster Casters

Toni_R_4_Robert

Hi

Kinda shy to ask, but here goes...

Does anybody know if Cynthia and her crew ever got any of the Zepp boys to model for them?

And I've been wondering, do any old ex-groupies ever drop by here to spill a few beans? I can't find any posts about this.

(Is it ok for me to ask these kinda questions... :rolleyes:....?)

Thanks

Toni

No, I don't think any groupies come by here and "spill a few beans". I can't imagine anyone being interested in that anyway.

Oh right, no fan in their right mind would want to know any of this kind of stuff. :rolleyes:

But then again you said "I" so that explains it.

Alot more eyes would be trained on that sort of telltale writing than your one "I". And that there IS a fact ! :lol:

Hi

Kinda shy to ask, but here goes...

Does anybody know if Cynthia and her crew ever got any of the Zepp boys to model for them?

And I've been wondering, do any old ex-groupies ever drop by here to spill a few beans? I can't find any posts about this.

(Is it ok for me to ask these kinda questions... :rolleyes:....?)

Thanks

Toni

Hi Toni,

If you look a few topics down on this Led Zep Trivia forum, you will find a topic which I started when I found a posting on a groupie site by Bebe Buell. http://forums.ledzep...ks-about-jimmy/

Some of the ex-groupies have their own website, like Pamela Des Barres, which you could check out. A few of the girls (PDB and Lori Maddox) are on Facebook. They are also featured on the FamilyZepp website.

Hope this helps.

Hi 'Oracle'

Kinda confused by what you wrote, does this mean you are interested in my questions?

Thanks

Toni

Sure ! I read that stuff.

I don't care to read what guy's say about their sexploits but I love it when girl's do ! :D

I can't think of any man who'd not want to hear from a women's point of view their sexual prowess, especially with members of a band one would admire. :air_kiss:

Archived