MSG '77' Photo's

Conneyfogle

I have done some detective work and I don't think these are from New York but actually Greensboro 5-31-77 as Robert Plant from what I have studied has only worn that silver blouse at that show.

Interesting, all i know is that the guy that took them labelled them MSG '77' , again a little short on info, but thanx for your sleuthing B)

Interesting, all i know is that the guy that took them labelled them MSG '77' , again a little short on info, but thanx for your sleuthing B)

Here is a link with pics from Greensboro 5-31-77 and also on this site at the timeline section there is a video clip of them doing TSRTS and in that and the pics on the link Robert is wearing the silver blouse. But on the 3rd pic on the timeline he is wearing the purplish/brown blouse lol I say the silver one is correct for the Greensboro show.

http://www.photosets.net/artist/ledzeppelin/lz770531p17.htm

Here is a link with pics from Greensboro 5-31-77 and also on this site at the timeline section there is a video clip of them doing TSRTS and in that and the pics on the link Robert is wearing the silver blouse. But on the 3rd pic on the timeline he is wearing the purplish/brown blouse lol I say the silver one is correct for the Greensboro show.

http://www.photosets.net/artist/ledzeppelin/lz770531p17.htm

Great photos Wolfman!

n717607289_1334356_8022.jpg

n717607289_1334357_8322.jpg

n717607289_1334355_7703.jpg

I find it weird, that on the second pic Jonesy is standing on the right side of the drums. I thought he never did and it's obvious he is in this case, because the drums are on the pic, otherwise it might just be Jimmy who moved to his site.

Edit: i just realised Jonesy is not standing on the same level as Page, it must be a messed pic, probably made of two photos!!

Archived