UFO'S ARE REAL!

mikesline

Hi all,

Not quite sure what you intended by the comment? I am sure its another dig at me. I am used to it. If you ever really get serious about learning astronomy, I highly suggest a book by Seeds (author).. It is loaded with great info and you will have a much greater understanding of the uniiverse around you. Usefull info on how we can tell how old a star is, and how far away it is. Just as an example.

Are you sure?No dig on you,...sit back and watch these folks change the time&space continuum,were waiting,.... ;)

I'm just a A-*** hole ask Ally! :thanku:

KB

.[*]I see no reason to blindly accept the theories of Einstein, Hawking etc. One might just as well place one's trust in L Ron Hoover. I mean Hubbard.[*]

No more reason to believe theories supported by evidense than the stories of a failed sci fi aurthor turned cult leader?

My first reaction to that footage is that its not real, the vanishing "flash" espeically looks like something cooked up on some cheap editting software.

Hi all,

Are you sure?No dig on you,...sit back and watch these folks change the time&space continuum,were waiting,.... ;)

I'm just a A-*** hole ask Ally! :thanku:

KB

Ally is a good friend of mine. Why are you bringing him into this? Who are these folks? Maybe the one that thinks he knows something about astronomy?

Ally is a good friend of mine. Why are you bringing him into this? Who are these folks? Maybe the one that thinks he knows something about astronomy?

If you're referring to me siver, I never claimed to know anything about astronomy. AstroLOGy, on the other hand, is one of my strong suits. And it's pretty clear to me that you were born under a bad sign :lol:

Frou

If you're referring to me siver, I never claimed to know anything about astronomy. AstroLOGy, on the other hand, is one of my strong suits. And it's pretty clear to me that you were born under a bad sign :lol:

Ground control to Major Occam. Take your horse pills and put your helmet on!

Ground Control to Major Occam. Check ignition and my mods love be with you!!!!

Thanks for doing the homework for me Danny, but my calculations are still quite accurate. Sirius I believe is the brightest star next to our sun, I believe sometimes mistaken for the north star which we know is in the little dipper.

Hi 'silvermedalist'

Homework? ME? no thanks, i did that stuff years ago, what i research now is just to add to my knowledge and keep the little grey cells active, if you don't apparently they die. :o

Anyone who mistakes Sirius for the North Star has never looked up to the heavens, Sirius is the Dog Star, Constellation Canis Major, just below and to the left of the Constellation Orion, and that's just from memory, I'm not an astronomer by i can navigate around the sky at night, best seen in the Autumn and Winter months.

Regards, Danny

Hi 'silvermedalist'

Homework? ME? no thanks, i did that stuff years ago, what i research now is just to add to my knowledge and keep the little grey cells active, if you don't apparently they die. :o

Anyone who mistakes Sirius for the North Star has never looked up to the heavens, Sirius is the Dog Star, Constellation Canis Major, just below and to the left of the Constellation Orion, and that's just from memory, I'm not an astronomer by i can navigate around the sky at night, best seen in the Autumn and Winter months.

Regards, Danny

Roll me a big fat one pal!!!!!:lol:

Archived